GLA EDTA+DTPA Micromix - Chelated Micronutrient Fertilizer
- provides EDTA+DTPA: chelated iron (Fe), chelated manganese (Mn), chelated zinc (Zn), boron (B), and micronutrients to aquarium plants.
- Our EDTA+DTPA Micromix (Chelated Micronutrient Fertilizer) provides chelated Iron and other vital micronutrients to plants in both acidic or alkaline water. The super fine powder is evenly ground to a uniform consistency with exceptionally fine texture.
- EDTA+DTPA chelant is appropriate for use in acidic/soft aquarium water with lower pH or higher pH alkaline water. This EDTA+DTPA is a stronger chelator, or sequestering agents, intended to last longer in water as pH fluctuates or increases. The chelators keep iron in the usable form for plants.
- Boron aids in nutrient utilization and regulation, Copper is important to reproductive growth and root metabolism, Iron is essential to chlorophyll formation, Manganese assists in breakdown of carbohydrates and nitrogen metabolism, Molybdenum helps with nitrogen use, and Zinc is essential to sugar regulation and plant growth.
- Micronutrients are vital to plant survival, growth, nutrient regulation, metabolism, reproduction, carbohydrates, sugars, chlorophyll development
Deficiency Symptoms: bent or twisted leaves, yellow edges, delicate discolored new growth
- Chelated Iron (actual) (Fe) - 7.0%
- Chelated Manganese (actual) (Mn) - 2.0%
- Chelated Zinc (actual) (Zn) - 0.4%
- Chelated Copper (actual) (Cu) - 0.1%
- Molybdenum (actual) (Mo) - 0.06%
- Boron (actual) (B) - 1.3%
- EDTA (Ethylene diamine tetraacetate) - 42%
- DTPA (Diethylene triamine pentaacetate) - 14%
How to dose GLA EDTA+DTPA Micromix in your planted aquarium
Learn everything you need to know about aquarium plant fertilizer, plant nutrients, optimal nutrient levels, and diy fertilizer dosing methods: Dry Fertilizer Calculator and Fertilizing Methods
Expect an increase of 0.05ppm Fe per every 27 milligrams (equivalent to less than 1/64 tsp) GLA EDTA+DTPA Micromix added to your 10gal aquarium to yield:
- Fe 0.05ppm
- Fe as EDTA 0.03ppm
- Fe as DTPA 0.01ppm
- Mn 0.0143ppm
- Zn 0.0029ppm
- Cu 0.0007ppm
- B 0.0093ppm
- Mo 0.0004ppm
The best micros!
Recently switched from the old GLA micros to this 3 months ago, wow! My greens have never been so green and I easily trim my tank twice as much now, thats my only complaint. You have ot be ready to when the plants respond. My plants started to grow much much faster since switching up my micros routine. I also started weekly water changes to help kick my tank into gear. This bag goes a very long way and cost a fraction of what a liquid option cost. I feel this works better for my tank because of the DTPA now that I use RO and GH Booster. 4 months and I barely made a dent into the bag. Loving this!
Best micro for high energy tanks
This works better than other micro-nutrient blends for me.
Good micro mix
Easy to use, just mix with water and add to the tank. I dose every day using PPS PRO ratios and so far, so good!
My plants are going very well using this micro mix.