GLA EDTA Micromix - Plantex CSM+B Micronutrient Fertilizer
- provides EDTA: chelated iron (Fe), chelated manganese (Mn), chelated zinc (Zn), boron (B), magnesium (Mg), and micronutrients to aquarium plants.
- Our unique super fine powder is evenly ground to a uniform consistency with exceptionally fine texture. Provides all of the essential micronutrients and more that plants require to thrive and grow.
- EDTA chelant is ideal for use in acidic/soft aquarium water with lower pH.
- Boron aids in nutrient utilization and regulation, Copper is important to reproductive growth and root metabolism, Iron is essential to chlorophyll formation, Manganese assists in breakdown of carbohydrates and nitrogen metabolism, Molybdenum helps with nitrogen use, and Zinc is essential to sugar regulation and plant growth.
- Micronutrients are vital to plant survival, growth, nutrient regulation, metabolism, reproduction, carbohydrates, sugars, chlorophyll development
Deficiency Symptoms: bent or twisted leaves, yellow edges, delicate discolored new growth
- Magnesium (Mg) - 1.5%
- Chelated Iron (actual) (Fe) - 7.0%
- Chelated Manganese (actual) (Mn) - 2.0%
- Chelated Zinc (actual) (Zn) - 0.4%
- Chelated Copper (actual) (Cu) - 0.1%
- Molybdenum (actual) (Mo) - 0.6%
- Boron (actual) (B) - 3.8%
- EDTA (Ethylene diamine tetraacetate) - 65.4%
How to dose GLA EDTA Micromix in your planted aquarium
Learn everything you need to know about aquarium plant fertilizer, plant nutrients, optimal nutrient levels, and diy fertilizer dosing methods: Dry Fertilizer Calculator and Fertilizing Methods
Expect an increase of 0.05ppm Fe per every 29 milligrams (equivalent to less than 1/64 tsp) GLA EDTA Micromix added to your 10gal aquarium to yield:
- Fe 0.05ppm
- Mn 0.0143ppm
- Cu 0.0007ppm
- Mg 0.0107ppm
- Zn 0.0028ppm
- Mo 0.0004ppm
- B 0.0061ppm
- dGH 0.0025
This was a game changer for my dutch aquascape that was suffering tremendously. This does not come with any instructions because its a raw compound dry micro. I used GLA's fertilizer calculator and was dosing in a matter of minutes. After 2 weeks of dosing I could see massive improvements in just about every plant. I have over 30 types of plants in my 180g tank. This micro boosted my plants into happiness. My monte carlo carpet responded so well it started to consumer my hardscape. I was worried about the copper in the micros but so far all my shrimp and snails are ok. When I dose they even go as far as to try to eat it before it melts. It melts almost instantly. I think this jar will last me almost a year. I have a big tank with weekly water changes so its very demanding. This is a very cost effective way to feed your tank.