GLA EDTA+DTPA Micromix - Chelated Micronutrient Fertilizer
- provides EDTA+DTPA: chelated iron (Fe), chelated manganese (Mn), chelated zinc (Zn), boron (B), and micronutrients to aquarium plants.
- Our EDTA+DTPA Micromix (Chelated Micronutrient Fertilizer) provides chelated Iron and other vital micronutrients to plants in both acidic or alkaline water. The super fine powder is evenly ground to a uniform consistency with exceptionally fine texture.
- EDTA+DTPA chelant is appropriate for use in acidic/soft aquarium water with lower pH or higher pH alkaline water. This EDTA+DTPA is a stronger chelator, or sequestering agents, intended to last longer in water as pH fluctuates or increases. The chelators keep iron in the usable form for plants.
- Boron aids in nutrient utilization and regulation, Copper is important to reproductive growth and root metabolism, Iron is essential to chlorophyll formation, Manganese assists in breakdown of carbohydrates and nitrogen metabolism, Molybdenum helps with nitrogen use, and Zinc is essential to sugar regulation and plant growth.
- Micronutrients are vital to plant survival, growth, nutrient regulation, metabolism, reproduction, carbohydrates, sugars, chlorophyll development
Deficiency Symptoms: bent or twisted leaves, yellow edges, delicate discolored new growth
- Chelated Iron (actual) (Fe) - 7.0%
- Chelated Manganese (actual) (Mn) - 2.0%
- Chelated Zinc (actual) (Zn) - 0.4%
- Chelated Copper (actual) (Cu) - 0.1%
- Molybdenum (actual) (Mo) - 0.06%
- Boron (actual) (B) - 1.3%
- EDTA (Ethylene diamine tetraacetate) - 42%
- DTPA (Diethylene triamine pentaacetate) - 14%
How to dose GLA EDTA+DTPA Micromix in your planted aquarium
Learn everything you need to know about aquarium plant fertilizer, plant nutrients, optimal nutrient levels, and diy fertilizer dosing methods: Dry Fertilizer Calculator and Fertilizing Methods
Expect an increase of 0.05ppm Fe per every 27 milligrams (equivalent to less than 1/64 tsp) GLA EDTA+DTPA Micromix added to your 10gal aquarium to yield:
- Fe 0.05ppm
- Fe as EDTA 0.03ppm
- Fe as DTPA 0.01ppm
- Mn 0.0143ppm
- Zn 0.0029ppm
- Cu 0.0007ppm
- B 0.0093ppm
- Mo 0.0004ppm
This works better than other micro-nutrient blends for me.
Easy to use, just mix with water and add to the tank. I dose every day using PPS PRO ratios and so far, so good!
My plants are going very well using this micro mix.