Orders placed that are shipped to Florida will be charged appropriate state sales tax.
Shipping, Order Processing & Tracking
Shipping charges are calculated during checkout with our shipping calculator. Just add the items to your shopping cart, and click to estimate shipping while viewing your shopping cart. Shipping will also be quoted and selected during checkout after entering your shipping address.
Orders are processed for shipment the same or next business day. Live plants ship Mondays through Wednesdays only, unless otherwise requested and request approved.
A shipment notice with tracking information will be emailed to you when your order ships. If you did not receive an email with tracking information, please email us to confirm that your email address input on the order is correct.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT ORDERS $300.00 AND OVER MAY REQUIRE A SIGNATURE UPON RECEIPT OF DELIVERY. IF YOU ARE NOT AVAILABLE TO SIGN FOR THE PACKAGE THE CARRIER WILL LEAVE YOU FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS TO OBTAIN YOUR PACKAGE.
- FOR UPS SHIPMENTS, YOU MAY SIGN UP FOR 'UPS MY CHOICE' A FREE SERVICE TO MANAGE YOUR SHIPMENTS AND AUTHORIZE RELEASE WITHOUT SIGNATURE.
- Please verify during checkout that you enter the correct shipping address. Upon order shipment, address corrections and package intercepts may incur a $25.00 fee.
UK VAT TAX
GLA is not registered nor will be responsible for remittance or collection of VAT tax. Per UK VAT Laws effective since 2021, customers who pay VAT in their countries, it is recommended to place a minimum order of approx $180USD (135 GBP) (excluding shipping) with our store so that you can pay VAT, as GLA does not collect or pay VAT. If your order is less than $180USD, then your order may be returned to sender, abandoned by customs or held, and GLA is not responsible for this loss and will not issue any refunds, credits or replacements.
GLA Live Plant Shipping Schedule
- GLA ships orders with live plants: Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays.
- We ship live plants to USA destinations only.
GLA's Arrive Alive (DOA) Guarantee Policy for Live Plants
- For DOA coverage on your plants, select UPS 2 Day or UPS Next Day Air shipping (includes free ice or heat packs, appropriate to the season and per GLA discretion). You may select USPS Priority Mail, but we cannot offer DOA guarantee, refunds/credit, replacements, or free ice/heat packs for plants shipped with USPS, UPS Ground, or Free Shipping. You can purchase ice packs here. You can purchase heat packs here. DOA guarantee does not cover plants or tissue cultures shipped with Standard, Ground, Priority, Parcel, First Class or Free shipping methods.
- DOA plant claims must be reported to GLA at our email email@example.com within same day of order delivery. DOA claims must be accompanied by photos as evidence.
- Arrive Alive (DOA) Guarantee Coverage Terms:
- We have an exceptional practiced and proven plant packaging system and therefore our customers experience minimal to no DOA plants. We guarantee our plants will arrive alive to your door if you select UPS 2 Day or UPS Next Day shipping service, and if they don't, we will absolutely make it right.
- Our DOA guarantee does not guarantee shipping transit times. We do not guarantee shipping transit time or offer refunds of shipping or plants for orders shipped with UPS 2 Day or Next Day Air shipping methods. We can only guarantee the condition of your plants upon delivery. For example, if you select UPS 2 Day air and your plants are in transit for longer than two business days, we will not offer a refund for your shipping costs or your plants. If your plants do not arrive alive, please email us pictures of any DOA plants on the day of delivery and we will proceed with refunds/replacements accordingly for the loss experienced.
- It is the customer's responsibility to be home to receive their plants on the day of delivery. GLA is not responsible for plants that remain outside after delivery on the doorstep etc in the hot/cold weather. This is not considered a valid reason for a DOA guarantee claim if your plants demise.
TO DECLINE DOA COVERAGE ON LIVE PLANTS:
You can select USPS Priority Mail shipping, however, we do not offer DOA coverage or free ice packs for plants shipped with USPS, UPS Ground, or Free Shipping. If you want ice packs in your USPS shipment, you can purchase them here. If plants arrive dead we cannot offer refunds, replacements or credit for the loss.
Shipping Destination Coverage & International Duties
We are in the USA, and we ship worldwide!
- Live plants only ship to USA destinations.
- International customers may need to contact us with order inquiries / shipping quotations if shipping is not automatically calculated during checkout.
A customs duty may be charged, upon delivery to international customers and before release of the shipment. A customs duty or brokerage fee is a tariff or tax on the import of goods. When products are imported, that country has the right to bill the end customer for duties, tariffs, and taxes on the goods. We are not responsible for informing our customers of the owed duty, we are not liable for the duty, nor do we calculate, collect, or receive any amount of the duty.
Shipment Error, Shipment Damage & Defective Claims
If we have made an error to your order please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 12 hours of item receipt so that we can make things right. We work really hard to get your order perfect, but sometimes we make mistakes that need to be corrected swiftly.
In the event of shipment damage, please email us at email@example.com within 12 hours of order receipt.
- All merchandise, records, and packing materials must be retained for inspection and fulfillment of carrier insurance claims. Photos of damaged product are required for all damage claims. USPS may require customer signature to confirm damage.
- Damage claims apply to shipment damage only, improper use or improper installation of product is not covered. No exceptions.
If a product is found to be defective, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within seven days of item receipt. We apologize for the issue and inconveniences and will do everything we can to correct the problem.
Exchange & Return Policy
To exchange an item, please email us at email@example.com within seven days of the order receipt date. Please carefully follow the return instructions below to ship us the returned item.
To return an item, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a Return Authorization (RA) number within seven days of the order receipt date.
- Return Authorization is valid for 30 days of issuance
- Return shipments must be received by GLA during the 30 day return authorization period
- Returns may be subject to a 10 percent restocking fee at GLA's discretion
- Returns shipped/received after 30 days are no longer valid or authorized and may be returned to sender, subject to restocking fee of GLA discretion, or store credit may be issued.
- All items must be returned in brand new condition with all original packaging and components. Original shipping charges are not refundable. No merchandise may be returned without prior authorization.
- The Return Authorization number must be noted clearly on the outside of the return shipment. All returns must include a legible copy of the original invoice or receipt.
- The customer is responsible for covering the cost of return shipping the item to us. Package shipment carefully and obtain insurance with the carrier. We are not responsible for return items damaged during return shipment.
- Non-Returnable items include: used, altered, special order, sale items, driftwood, aquariums, LED lighting, CO2 Regulators, CO2 Systems and system components, aquarium cabinets, live plants.
Please ship returns to:
Green Leaf Aquariums, LLC - Returns
5200 NW 43rd Street
Gainesville, Florida 32606, USA
Limited Lifetime Warranty GLA CO2 Regulators
Limited Lifetime Warranty: GLA CO2 Regulators are covered under a limited lifetime non-transferrable warranty against defects in materials and workmanship, when used in strict compliance with Green Leaf Aquariums, LLC (GLA) recommended usages, while the goods are under the ownership and control of the original purchaser. The lifetime warranty does not guarantee that the product will perform for the lifetime of the buyer. The actual time that the product can be expected to perform is determined by the highest standard of working time for products of its kind and per the buyers usage and application. If the product is discontinued, the warranty will remain a limited period longer, and then claims will be warranted with a similar product or credit, as determined by GLA, and appropriate to the product's age and condition at time of claim. GLA does not assume any responsibility or make any warranties with respect to items which are modified, altered, abused, misused, damaged, or serviced by unauthorized personnel. The warranty is void if at any time a wrench is used on the regulator, for any purpose, other than to tighten the regulator to the CO2 cylinder. It is important to read instruction guide provided when installing product, for damage due to improper installation is not covered under the warranty, although GLA will happily provide support and service for the product at a determined repair cost.
Please contact us with warranty inquiries or claims. Warranty claims must be accompanied with photos of product and may require proof of purchase receipt.
Contact Us. We love to help!
Email or text us anytime for a prompt response. We are here to respond to you quickly, everyday!
Green Leaf Aquariums.com
5200 NW 43rd Street Suite 102-264
Gainesville, Florida 32606, USA