- Start Up Aquariums: First use MICROBE-LIFT/Dechlorinator + to remove chlorines and chloramines that may be present in the water.
- New Tanks:
- For the next 3 weeks add 1 tsp. of MICROBE-LIFT/Bacterial Aquarium Balancer for every 20 gal. (76 L.) of aquarium water.
- Then follow the directions for established aquariums below.
- Established Aquariums:
- Add 1 tsp. (5 mL.) of MICROBE-LIFT/Bacterial Aquarium Balancer per 10 gal. (38 L.) of water every month and after any water changes.
- You should also add the MICROBE-LIFT/Bacterial Aquarium Balancer after cleaning filters, changing filters or 48 hours after adding medications.
- Note: Saltwater slows down bacteria action. For faster results add 25%-50% more product.