Microbe Lift Vitamins and Amino Acids for Aquarium Fish
- unique blend of essential micronutrients and minerals vital to freshwater fish but which may be deficient in aquarium water
- does not alter pH of water, water hardness or alkalinity; does not contain heavy metals, phosphates, silicates, or nitrates
- Vitamins: Vitamin A (Acetate), Inositol (B), Thiamine (B-1), Riboflavin (B-2), Pyridoxine H Cl (B-6), Cyanocobalamin (B-12), Ascorbic Acid Sodium Salt (C-L), Vitamin E (Acetate), Biotin (H), Menadione Sodium Bisulfite (K-3), Niacin (B-3).
- Amino Acids: Alanine, Arginine, Asparagine, Aspartic Acid, Citrulline, Cystine, Dihydroxy- Phenylalanine, Glutamic Acid, Glycine, Histidine, Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine, Methionine, Norleucine, Norvaline, Ornithine, Phenylalanine, Proline, Serine, Threonine, Tryptophan, Tyrosine, Valine,
- with Sodium Azide
- a pH buffer in deionized/ UV-Sterilized Water.
How to use Fish Vitamins and Amino Acids
- Add 1-2 capfuls (7-14 mL.) per 50 gal. (189 L.) 1-2 times per week.
- cautions: keep away from children, for aquarium use only, avoid eye contact and flush if contact occurs, not for human consumption