Microbe Lift Amazon Black and Softwater Aquarium Conditioner
- uniquely formulated to reproduce the soil rich waters of the Amazon rainforest
- rich in natural humic and tannic acids, peat extracts, and chelated iron; peat absorbs carbonates and acidifies aquarium water
- provides essential minerals for lush plant growth and ideal fish spawning
- specially formulated for: angelfish, barbs, discus, goramis, tetras, and other soft water fish
- Peat, Tannins, Natural Humic Acid, Fulvic acid, Chelated iron
- Made with de-ionized/UV sterilized water and pH buffer
How to use Amazon Black Conditioner
- Add two capfuls (10 mL) per 10 gals. (38 L) of tank water weekly.
- For very hard water double the dosage.
- Add monthly and with all water changes.
- if you use R/O water in your aquarium, it's recommended to also use the microbe lift r/o water conditioner prior to adding the amazon black liquid.
- product may tint your aquarium water to a light tea color (yellow-tan), similar to tropical water conditions; Discus prefer darker water coloration