GLA GRO Cartridge Aquarium CO2 Kit
Our GLA GRO Cartridge aquarium CO2 kit is a compact and sleek, high performance everyday CO2 kit for single aquarium installation. The GLA GRO Cartridge CO2 regulator is built with premium components, perfectly tailored to your planted aquarium, for superior CO2 distribution. We design our CO2 regulators in the USA, handcrafted with premium pneumatic components to provide a distinctly reliable and innovative solution for CO2 distribution. Our CO2 engineers build and test each regulator to order and provide lifelong customer support for each and every regulator we build. Our innovative, forward thinking CO2 technology is highly rated in the planted aquarium community. We have pushed the limits of aquarium CO2 technology, setting a new industry standard for CO2 distribution. We are dedicated to providing professional CO2 regulators and aquarium CO2 systems to the planted aquarium hobbyist and to specialized industries seeking the best CO2 equipment available.
- Premium aluminum regulator body
- Micro precision needle valve rotates 360 degrees
- Innovative, optimal performance 'cool touch' solenoid valve
- Premium GLA bubble counter with check valve to protect your equipment
- Multistage micron filtration inlet and outlet
- Laser precision metal-on-metal valve seat
- Integrated pressure relief valve (PRV)
- Premium quality pneumatic components
- Custom designed, pressure tested, and leak tested in the USA
- Primed for your next aquascape
- Handcrafted by our expert CO2 engineers for everyday life, so you can enjoy your planted aquarium without worry.
- We are dedicated to providing unparalleled CO2 technology and setting the industry standard of CO2 distribution excellence.
- We are confident that our GLA CO2 regulators rise above and outlast the competition.
- Installation: Disposable CO2 Cartridge
- Output Pressure: 0 - 70 PSI
- Includes: 74 gram disposable CO2 cartridge and heavy duty black plastic cartridge base
Built to Last
I am still mind blown by the quality of this little regulator, and for the money you get all the goodies to make it a kit too. The solenoid is really nice for keeping that hands free operation once dialed in as well. The bubble counter and needle valve are by far the smoothest I've felt. So add on a diffuser and check valve of choice and your good to go!
I love this nano co2 system. Its been perfect for my desktop. I added the acrylic diffuser and soft tubing to the kit and its been rock solid. I learned later that this regulator also works with paintball and standard 5lb co2 cylinders. 3 in 1!
Prior to purchasing this system I was using a basic starter kit (Fluval 45g kit) for my 3 gallon. This system, especially due to the solenoid and separate valves has allowed for much better precision and daily fiddling to get the bubble count right. The flow is consistent and it's a set of and forget it system which has made things so much easier. My plants are loving it.
Sent an inquiry thru the website abt this & got an immediate response. Been out of the hobby awhile & my q?s weren’t dismissed. Thank u. As for the CO2 system— the value is hard to beat, the solenoid alone pays for Itself. The whole unit works wonderfully & there r very detailed instructions included. All you need is CO2 Tubing, a Check Valve & a Diffuser & you’re all set! I bought the replacement CO2 cartridges but an adapter they sell here can make it fit onto larger tanks /if preferred.
You will not find a better nano co2 kit on the planet. This is the best Nano co2 kit I have found anywhere. Not even ADA kit can compare to this in price,form and function. When this arrived I was truly blown away at its build quality. Its heavy duty and means business. The guys at GLA have been doing co2 systems since 2006, they know what they are doing. This nano kit comes totally complete and has been working flawless in my 5.5g nano tank for a few months now without issue. The only thing I have to do is refill the bubble counter. Which by the way, you have the option to run an inline bubble counter. You dont have to use the supplied co2 bubble counter. You can attach tubing directly to the needle valve, it comes ready to go. Look no further, this is THE nano co2 kit.
Dipping my toes into trying CO2 for planted tank, and ordered the co2 cartridge set-up to try out in a nano. Regulator solid, shiny :) and easy to adjust, and holds its count even at quite low rate. Arrived quickly, well packaged, with good instructions. All good with me, coming back in a few months for my next regulator investment.