GLA GRO Planted Aquarium CO2 Regulator (DIN477)
Our GLA GRO CO2 regulator is a compact and sleek, high performance everyday CO2 regulator for single aquarium installation. The GLA GRO CO2 regulator is built with premium components, perfectly tailored to your planted aquarium, for superior CO2 distribution. We design our CO2 regulators in the USA, handcrafted with premium pneumatic components to provide a distinctly reliable and innovative solution for CO2 distribution. Our CO2 engineers build and test each regulator to order and provide lifelong customer support for each and every regulator we build. Our innovative, forward thinking CO2 technology is highly rated in the planted aquarium community. We have pushed the limits of aquarium CO2 technology, setting a new industry standard for CO2 distribution. We are dedicated to providing professional CO2 regulators and aquarium CO2 systems to the planted aquarium hobbyist and to specialized industries seeking the best CO2 equipment available.
- Premium aluminum regulator body
- Micro precision needle valve rotates 360 degrees
- Innovative, optimal performance 'cool touch' solenoid valve
- Premium GLA bubble counter with check valve to protect your equipment
- Multistage micron filtration inlet and outlet
- Laser precision metal-on-metal valve seat
- Integrated pressure relief valve (PRV)
- Premium quality pneumatic components
- Custom designed, pressure tested, and leak tested in the USA
- Primed for your next aquascape
- Handcrafted by our expert CO2 engineers for everyday life, so you can enjoy your planted aquarium without worry.
- We are dedicated to providing unparalleled CO2 technology and setting the industry standard of CO2 distribution excellence.
- We are confident that our GLA CO2 regulators rise above and outlast the competition.
- Installation: DIN477 (EU, AU, UK)
- Output Pressure: 0 - 70 PSI
- Includes: one nylon seal
Built to Last