GLA PRO-1 Complete Aquarium CO2 System
GLA's PRO CO2 system provides planted aquarium hobbyists with the essential CO2 equipment they need to grow a thriving aquascape. Our extremely reliable CO2 equipment allows you to focus on what's important, growing and enjoying your planted tank. Our GLA PRO CO2 System includes the following equipment:
- GLA PRO Aquarium CO2 Regulator (modular manifold)
- 5lb CO2 tank, aluminum CO2 cylinder (ships empty). Configure your system with one or two 5lb cylinder tanks above.
- Nylon seal
- CO2 resistant aquarium tubing (10 feet)
Our GLA PRO-1 CO2 regulator is built with premium components, perfectly tailored to your planted aquarium, for superior CO2 distribution. We design our CO2 regulators in the USA, handcrafted with premium pneumatic components to provide a distinctly reliable and innovative solution for CO2 distribution. Our CO2 engineers build and test each regulator to order and provide lifelong customer support for each and every regulator we build. Our innovative, forward thinking CO2 technology is highly rated in the planted aquarium community. We have pushed the limits of aquarium CO2 technology, setting a new industry standard for CO2 distribution. We are dedicated to providing professional CO2 regulators and aquarium CO2 systems to the planted aquarium hobbyist and to specialized industries seeking the best CO2 equipment available.
GLA PRO modular CO2 regulators have paved the way in adaptive CO2 distribution. Our innovative modular manifold allows you to add (or subtract) manifold blocks with ease, so you can expand CO2 supply, independently controlled, to multiple aquariums. Our modular CO2 regulators flawlessly and easily adapt to the expansion of your aquarium system, allowing you to use one regulator for multiple tanks, so you can save money and installation footprint. When you invest in our modular CO2 equipment, you get a single regulator that can grow with you and last for years of planted aquarium enjoyment.
- Premium industrial and traditional style regulator body
- Stainless steel inlet filter and sealed valve cartridge for precise regulation of flow
- Forged brass and die cast for durability and accurate machining
- Multistage stainless steel micron filtration inlet and outlet
- Integrated pressure relief valve (PRV)
- Micro precision needle valve rotates 360 degrees
- Innovative, optimal performance 'cool touch' solenoid valve
- Premium GLA bubble counter with check valve to protect your equipment
- Premium quality pneumatic components
- Dual gauge (tank volume and working pressure)
- No end-of-tank dumps
- Custom designed, pressure tested, and leak tested in the USA
- Handcrafted by our expert CO2 engineers for everyday life, so you can enjoy your planted aquarium without worry.
- We are dedicated to providing unparalleled CO2 technology and setting the industry standard of CO2 distribution excellence.
- We are confident that our GLA CO2 regulators rise above and outlast the competition.
- Installation: CGA320
- Output Pressure: 0 - 160 PSI
- Tank/High Pressure: 0 - 2000 PSI
- Modular Manifold: One block manifold provides CO2 to single aquarium, expandable to multiple aquariums (easily add or subtract manifold blocks to provide CO2 to multiple aquariums)
Built to Last
Very high quality and heavy duty co2 system from GLA. This is the most industrial heavy duty regulator I have ever used. We ordered this for use in an aquaculture program. Its hard to get across in words the level of quality you have here with this co2 system. The regulator is very heavy, its built robustly to last you forever and I have no doubt it wont. Im making this review today because we just ordered 4 more systems from GLA for our expanding aquaculture program. If your looking for a very precise co2 regulator this is it. Its a new tech using a massive single diaphragm and a force balanced pilot valve system. Works just like a dual stage would but without the second diaphragm. The modular needle valve block is a sweet addition because you can expand to feed multiple tanks at one time. We went with GLA because out facilities needed a US manufacturer that builds them on site. This regulator is built custom per order ensuring quality construction every time. Our team has been ecstatic about these systems in our facility because we can visually see what they are capable of. Great value and quality is hard to pass up. Thanks from the NOAA-team.
I cannot say enough about the quality of the entire system, and the customer service and troubleshooting is beyond spectacular!!!! Spend the money. You won't regret it.
Very happy! Thank you very much!
I bought this for my planted tank in late August and wanted to wait to leave a review after I had some time with it. This regulator is an absolute beast of a regulator. Its super heavy duty, this is the nest way I can describe it. I have not had to touch this thing except for doing removal for refills. It works just as a dual stage would but without the added girth. However I now see they have the new dual stage models which appear to be of nice proportions. I will surely be buying the new dual stage very soon as soon as my new 120g tank arrives. Great purchase and solid USA made equipment.