GLA PRO-2 Aquarium CO2 Regulator (Modular Manifold)
Our GLA PRO-2 CO2 regulator is built with premium components, perfectly tailored to your planted aquarium, for superior CO2 distribution. We design our CO2 regulators in the USA, handcrafted with premium pneumatic components to provide a distinctly reliable and innovative solution for CO2 distribution. Our CO2 engineers build and test each regulator to order and provide lifelong customer support for each and every regulator we build. Our innovative, forward thinking CO2 technology is highly rated in the planted aquarium community. We have pushed the limits of aquarium CO2 technology, setting a new industry standard for CO2 distribution. We are dedicated to providing professional CO2 regulators and aquarium CO2 systems to the planted aquarium hobbyist and to specialized industries seeking the best CO2 equipment available.
GLA PRO modular CO2 regulators have paved the way in adaptive CO2 distribution. Our innovative modular manifold allows you to add (or subtract) manifold blocks with ease, so you can expand CO2 supply, independently controlled, to multiple aquariums. Our modular CO2 regulators flawlessly and easily adapt to the expansion of your aquarium system, allowing you to use one regulator for multiple tanks, so you can save money and installation footprint. When you invest in our modular CO2 equipment, you get a single regulator that can grow with you and last for years of planted aquarium enjoyment.
- Premium industrial and traditional style regulator body
- Stainless steel inlet filter and sealed valve cartridge for precise regulation of flow
- Forged brass and die cast for durability and accurate machining
- Multistage stainless steel micron filtration inlet and outlet
- Integrated pressure relief valve (PRV)
- Micro precision needle valve rotates 360 degrees
- Innovative, optimal performance 'cool touch' solenoid valve
- Premium GLA bubble counter with check valve to protect your equipment
- Premium quality pneumatic components
- Dual gauge (tank volume and working pressure)
- No end-of-tank dumps
- Custom designed, pressure tested, and leak tested in the USA
- Handcrafted by our expert CO2 engineers for everyday life, so you can enjoy your planted aquarium without worry.
- We are dedicated to providing unparalleled CO2 technology and setting the industry standard of CO2 distribution excellence.
- We are confident that our GLA CO2 regulators rise above and outlast the competition.
- Installation: CGA320
- Output Pressure: 0 - 160 PSI
- Tank/High Pressure: 0 - 2000 PSI
- Modular Manifold: Two block manifold provides CO2 to two aquariums, expandable to multiple aquariums (easily add or subtract manifold blocks to provide CO2 to multiple aquariums)
- Includes: one nylon seal
Built to Last
Industrial grade and UL listed regulator body.
We use these in a few of the systems here at Mystic Aquarium. We like these because they are super heavy duty, and very large for us old guys who need big numbers. Most of our lab techs use glasses or wear contacts so this has been our regulator of choice for many years. Its always been a steady performer for us and has grown with us over the decades. Its always a pleasure working with GLA.