GLA Infinite Nature Reactor SS/5.2L - Stainless Steel Aquarium CO2 Reactor (16/22mm)
- Experience GLA's Infinite Nature aquarium CO2 Reactor, solid stainless steel, heavy duty, professional CO2 reactor for freshwater planted aquariums. Handcrafted stainless steel perfection for everyday life, exquisitely built to last and never look back.
- External CO2 reactor for high efficiency CO2 dissolution by internal whirlpool waterflow, allowing 100% CO2 dissolution in nature aquarium water
- Mount the reactor external to your aquarium tank in the cabinet, installed inline within the outflow hose/tubing of your canister filter
- Modern, innovative design allows for customization to suit your aquarium installation. *accommodates optional installation for external aquarium heater and/or UV filter, to keep your aquarium cabinet tidy. (accessories not included)
- Hand assembled in the USA
- Series: GLA Infinite Nature Reactor SS/5.2L
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Stainless steel reactor canister with seated O-ring and welded buckles
- Capacity/Volume: 5.2 liters
- External Height: 18.5 inches
- Diameter: 6 inches
- Fits filter hose size 16/22mm ID/OD (inside diameter /outside diameter) *to convert installation to accommodate 12/16mm size, then it's recommended to purchase two of the quick release filter coupling (12/16 to 16/22mm adapter)
This is it, this is as good as it gets without being some digital futuristic device I would have no part of. I can say I have built many of pvc reactors in my day, DIY serges reactors you name it I have tried it. This GLA stainless steel reactor is the absolute best . For starters its overbuilt, its likely stronger and nicer than any other piece of equipment you have. It has all the features any reactor could ever possibly want, with all the options of putting your heater or UV or both! How could you possibly think you could build better? Answer, you will not. This is one massive reactor that is for very large tanks. You will need a powerful filter to push water through this puppy. Love you GLA!
I have all the co2 reactors people, even the older GLA reactor and a few DIY PVC reactors from the Rex Grig days. You can tell its of the best quality just from looking at these pictures, but when you open the box it will blow you away. It has everything a co2 reactor should have and much more. First, the tubing connections are all stainless. It has a built in stainless bleed off valve. Two massive stainless heater cores to use either your own glass heater or optional UV stick in the secondary port. I have not needed to use my UV but I think I will just start using it in my reactor. This is the largest co2 reactor I have ever seen, it will not be for everybody so take note of its dimensions, its absolutely massive. GLA once again brings us new tech just like they did with my manifold co2 system. Bravo GLA, the community thanks you!