GLA custom CO2 systems provide planted tank hobbyists the CO2 essentials and monitoring equipment they need to grow a successful planted tank. Our extremely reliable CO2 equipment allows you to focus on what's important, growing & enjoying your planted tank. The GLA PRO CO2 System contains the following equipment:
GLA PRO-1-SS CO2 Regulator
- High purity stainless steel regulator body
- High purity stainless steel diaphragm. Multi-stage stainless steel micron fitration inlet and outlet
- Stainless steel spring and stem. Stainless steel gauges
- Laser precision metal-on-metal valve seat. Valve seats - PCTFE, PTFE & Vespel
- Integrated stainless steel pressure relief valve (PRV)
- Custom precision GLA needle valve
- Pro-class solenoid valve with ‘cool touch’ technology keeps the solenoid cool to the touch during operation
- Custom GLA bubble counter with advanced filtration and check valve to protect internal components of regulator
- Dual gauge (tank volume and working pressure)
- No end-of-tank dumps
- We are confident that our Pro-series GLA CO2 regulators rise above and outlast the competition
- The innovative modular manifold, allows the user to add manifold blocks with ease, and expand CO2 supply, independently, to up to 5 aquariums
- Our PRO-series regulators can adapt to the expansion of your aquarium system, allowing you to use one regulator for multiple tanks
- Our CO2 experts build each regulator to order and provide longterm customer care for each regulator shipped out
- Custom built, pressure tested, and leak tested in the USA
- Installation: CGA-320 threads
- Output Pressure Gauge: 0 - 160 PSI
- Tank / High Pressure Gauge: 0 - 4000 PSI
- Integral PRV: Pressure Relief Valve releases at 100 PSI
- 6 foot electrical cord
Two CO2 Cylinders + Manual Cylinder Changeover Assembly + Dual Cylinder Mounting Bracket + Check Valve + Permaseal + CO2 Tubing
- The changeover system includes two (2) 5lb or 10lb aluminum CO2 cylinders, select the size you need. Cylinders ship empty.
- The changeover system connects two CO2 tanks with one flexible hose, allowing you to switch between the two connected CO2 cylinders easily, without a service interruption and longer times between refills. Features: Swagelok valve rated at 2500 PSI Core tubing rated at 3250 PSI, heavy duty brass fittings, and Spring guard hose protector for safety and durability.
- Mount the two CO2 cylinders securely and neatly to a flat surface with the heavy duty 11 guage steel Dual cylinder bracket, with straps and cinch buckle
- Check valve permits flow in one direction only.
- Brass permaseal provides a permanent seal for the connection between your CO2 regulator and cylinder.
- CO2 resistant, high pressure rated tubing. This is not silicone tubing, with our tubing no CO2 will be wasted. Quantity: 10 feet
Shipping, Warranty & Returns
- Current lead time of 3-7 business days. Orders ship in 3-7 business days.
- We do not accept returns on CO2 regulators or CO2 systems.
- GLA Pro-series regulators are covered under a 6 year warranty.