GLA PRO-DS-2 Dual Stage CO2 Regulator (Modular Manifold)
Our GLA PRO-DS-2 CO2 regulator is built with premium components, perfectly tailored to your planted aquarium, for superior CO2 distribution. We design our CO2 regulators in the USA, handcrafted with premium pneumatic components to provide a distinctly reliable and innovative solution for CO2 distribution. Our CO2 engineers build and test each regulator to order and provide lifelong customer support for each and every regulator we build. Our innovative, forward thinking CO2 technology is highly rated in the planted aquarium community. We have pushed the limits of aquarium CO2 technology, setting a new industry standard for CO2 distribution. We are dedicated to providing professional CO2 regulators and aquarium CO2 systems to the planted aquarium hobbyist and to specialized industries seeking the best CO2 equipment available.
GLA PRO-DS modular CO2 regulators have paved the way in adaptive CO2 distribution. Our innovative modular manifold allows you to add (or subtract) manifold blocks with ease, so you can expand CO2 supply, independently controlled, to multiple aquariums. Our modular CO2 regulators flawlessly and easily adapt to the expansion of your aquarium system, allowing you to use one regulator for multiple tanks, so you can save money and installation footprint. When you invest in our modular CO2 equipment, you get a single regulator that can grow with you and last for years of planted aquarium enjoyment.
- Professional dual stage regulator body
- Dual stage CO2 regulator reduces source pressure in two steps to eliminate fluctuation in working pressure, as pressure drops in CO2 cylinder
- Multistage stainless steel micron filtration inlet and outlet
- Laser precision metal-on-metal valve seat.
- Integrated pressure relief valve (PRV)
- Micro precision needle valve rotates 360 degrees
- Innovative, optimal performance 'cool touch' solenoid valve
- Premium GLA bubble counter with check valve to protect your equipment
- Premium quality pneumatic components
- Dual gauge (tank volume and working pressure)
- No end-of-tank dumps
- Custom designed, pressure tested, and leak tested in the USA
- Handcrafted by our expert CO2 engineers for everyday life, so you can enjoy your planted aquarium without worry.
- We are dedicated to providing unparalleled CO2 technology and setting the industry standard of CO2 distribution excellence.
- We are confident that our GLA CO2 regulators rise above and outlast the competition.
- Installation: CGA320
- Output Pressure: 0 - 140 PSI
- Tank/High Pressure: 0 - 3000 PSI
- Modular Manifold: Two block manifold provides CO2 to two aquariums, expandable to multiple aquariums (easily add or subtract manifold blocks to provide CO2 to multiple aquariums)
- Includes: one nylon seal
Built to Last
I own two GLA regulators because I have two tanks in one area of our home and 2 in another location in our home. I was really happy to find a US based company like GLA. Fantastic customer service and you can guarantee a premium grade product. You will notice this instantly when you open the box. Beautiful work on the packaging GLA Team. Who ever does the design work at GLA has a job at Hershey if they ever need change. Family owned company in the US who does all the design work is exactly who you want to work with. Our tanks are gleaming with new growth but have a long road ahead. Thanks GLA for being so supportive of our project, cheers to the future.
Green Leaf Aquariums is known for making the best co2 systems in the industry, so I ordered one. Holy crap was I glad I did. Rock solid and tremendous support. You cant ask for better.
I was pumped to install this DS-2 co2 regulator on my 2 ADA 60p tanks. You do have to install the 2nd manifold out of the box but GLA provides you will the tools in the box. Installation took 3 minutes and was very easy. I though it would be more difficult but I was totally wrong. You can really feel the quality in the materials used and its much larger than I anticipated. When my family and friends see it they think Im some kind of scientist. The precision feel of the needle valves really connect you to the regulator. It has a cool LED feature letting you know it has power or when its off. All the tools needed for installation and servicing are included. My other regulators did not have any of this. As an engineer I should also note GLA uses IP67 Water tight chord grips in the power supply. Such a nice touch guys. They should market that because its a big deal to me. Stellar quality GLA.
This is without a doubt the best co2 regulator I have ever owned. Its not the least expensive option in the crowd, but its indeed the best in aquascaping. This GLA DS-2 powers my 250g tank for the last few months and has been such a pleasure to use. Its been so great I have not touched it in months. Its rock solid in performance. I really love the XL bubble counters GLA makes. I have had loads of bubble counters and the GLA bubble counter is an absolute beast. The bubble counter alone weighs as much as some of the old regulators I have. The solenoid is super heavy duty with a butter smooth needle valve. So glad I went with GLA co2 regulator. Green Leaf Aquariums customer service was second to none. Very satisfied and a customer for life.