Calcium Sulfate CaSO4 - Planted Tank Fertilizer
- provides Calcium (Ca) and Sulfur (S) to plants, vital macronutrients
- raises general hardness (GH) in soft water
- CaSO4 (Calcium Sulfate) planted tank fertilizer, is essential to healthy plant growth, strong roots and new leaves.
- Calcium regulates nutrient transport into the plant and nutrient retention. Deficiency manifests as plant stunting, inward leaf curling toward veins/center, defective or rotting root system.
- aids in cell structure and growth, photosynthesis, plant structure and growth, nitrogen conversion and absorption, and enzyme activator
Deficiency Symptoms: dwarfed deformed growth, necrotic curled new leaves, blackened stubby roots, reduced leaf growth, leaf tip burn
- Calcium Sulfate Dihydrate (CaSO4.2H2O) - 97%
- Calcium(Ca) - 22.5%
- Sulfur(S) - 18.0%
How to dose Calcium Sulfate CaSO4 in your planted aquarium
Learn everything you need to know about aquarium plant fertilizer, plant nutrients, optimal nutrient levels, and diy fertilizer dosing methods: Dry Fertilizer Calculator and Fertilizing Methods
Expect an increase of 1ppm Ca per every 163 milligrams (equivalent to less than 1/32 tsp + 1/64 tsp) CaSO4.2H2O added to your 10gal aquarium to yield:
- Ca - 1ppm
- S - 0.8ppm
- dGH - 0.14
I wish you would add Calcium Gluconate to your product list.