Calcium Nitrate Ca(NO3)2 - Macro Fertilizer Aquarium Plants
- provides Calcium (Ca) and Nitrogen (N) to plants, vital macronutrients.
- use in conjunction with Mg(NO3)2 to raise general hardness (GH) in soft water
- Do you have leaf tip burn? Fix it with our Calcium Nitrate CaNO32, macro Aquarium Fertilizer. Nitrogen (N) and Calcium (Ca) improve nutrient uptake and leaf quality.
- aids in photosynthesis, cell structure, enzymes, nutrient uptake, growth and leaf quality
Deficiency Symptoms: chlorosis of older leaves, leaf deformation, leaf tip burn, necrotic new leaves, stunted growth
- Ca(NO3)2 15-0-0
- Total Nitrogen (N) - 15%
- Nitrate-nitrogen (N-NO3) - 15%
- Calcium (Ca) - 18%
How to dose Calcium Nitrate Ca(NO3)2 in your planted aquarium
Learn everything you need to know about aquarium plant fertilizer, plant nutrients, optimal nutrient levels, and diy fertilizer dosing methods: Dry Fertilizer Calculator and Fertilizing Methods
Expect an increase of 1ppm NO3 per every 72 milligrams (equivalent to less than 1/64 tsp) Ca(NO3)2.4H2O added to your 10gal aquarium to yield:
- Ca 0.32ppm
- NO3 1ppm
- dGH 0.05