Bloom and Grow Microbial Plant Root Dip Fulvic and Humic Acid
- rich in natural fulvic and humic acids with beneficial photosynthetic microorganisms and over 70 trace minerals
- enhances plant metabolism, chlorophyll production and bioavailability of nutrients to aquatic plants to improve fertilizer uptake
- reduces shock to plants when planting your aquascape, and aids in disease resistance
- does not contain npk macronutrients
- non-toxic, non-pathogenic and safe for all aquatic life.
How to use Root Dip
- Soak plugs with a solution made up of 5 mL (1 capful) per 1 qt. (1 L) of aquarium water.
- Soak roots for 15 minutes before transplanting.
- The solution can then be added to the tank’s water.
- product will temporarily discolor the water. The color will dissipate in 24-72 hours, dependent on your filter system.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I purchased this in a whim as I wanted to up my game in my aquscaping tools department. I figured since I worked so hard at planning and creating an aquascape I might as well prep my plants with the utmost care. I used this for all my plants from GLA as a precursor to planting of course. I think it works really well for plants with no roots, like bare stems. I find my bare stem plants will throw out roots much quicker giving me every edge on my aquascape for success. I really like this stuff:)