Bloom and Grow Nitrogen Liquid Fertilizer for Planted Aquarium
- liquid nitrogen fertilizer provides Nitrogen (N) to aquarium plants, phosphate free
- aids against nitrogen deficiency in plants and poor plant growth
- use with entire collection of bloom and grow liquid fertilizers for complete aquatic plant nutrition, laboratory formulated
How to use Bloom and Grow liquid nitrogen fertilizer
- Initial dose:
- Use 1/2 tsp. (2.5 mL) per 40 gal. (151 L) twice a week or as needed, when signs of no growth such as chlorosis.
- This dose raises nitrogen by the same amount as 1.0 mg/L nitrate.
- To provide a specific nitrogen level use the following formula 0.25vn = m;
- v = volume of tank in gallons.
- n = desired nitrogen level.
- m = volume of product to use in mL.
- Example: to raise 20 gal. (75 L) by 0.20 mg/L nitrogen you use: 0.25 x 20.0 x 0.20 = 1.0 mL.