Miller Microplex - Micronutrient Aquascape Fertilizer
- provides EDTA: chelated magnesium (Mg), chelated iron (Fe), chelated manganese (Mn), boron (B), and micronutrients to plants.
- Our Miller's Microplex, is the best micronutrient aquascape fertilizer mix for nitrogen metabolism and plant nutrient regulation.
- EDTA chelant makes Miller Microplex ideal for use in acidic/soft water with lower pH.
- aids in plant survival, plant growth, nutrient regulation, nitrogen metabolism, enzyme activator, calcium utilization, lignin, membrane integrity, and chlorophyll
Deficiency Symptoms: bent or twisted leaves, chlorosis, delicate discolored new growth
- Magnesium (Mg) - 5.43%
- 5.43% water soluble Magnesium
- 2.00% chelated Magnesium
- Boron (B) - 0.5%
- EDTA Chelated Cobalt (Co) - 0.05%
- EDTA Chelated Copper (Cu) - 0.5%
- EDTA Chelated Iron (Fe) - 4%
- EDTA Chelated Manganese (Mn) - 4%
- Molybdenum (Mo) - 0.1%
- EDTA Chelated Zinc (Zn) - 1.5%
How to dose Miller Microplex in your planted aquarium
Learn everything you need to know about aquarium plant fertilizer, plant nutrients, optimal nutrient levels, and diy fertilizer dosing methods: Dry Fertilizer Calculator and Fertilizing Methods
Expect an increase of 0.05ppm Fe per every 47 milligrams (equivalent to less than 1/64 tsp) Miller Microplex added to your 10gal aquarium to yield:
- Fe 0.05ppm
- Mn 0.05ppm
- Mg 0.068ppm
- Zn 0.018ppm
- Mo 0.001ppm
- B 0.006ppm
- Co 0.001ppm
- Cu 0.019ppm
- dGH 0.016
This is a powerful micro fertilizer. I dont house shrimp and dose EI with a massive farm garden. I would not say Dutch style because its not very well trimmed. But the mass of plants is hefty and I have zero micro deficiency. I wanted something easy to dose that had everything very high levels, this is it and it works.