Common Name: Lilaeopsis Brasiliensis (Tropica Tissue Culture)
How to Plant, Grow and Care for Lilaeopsis Brasiliensis in your Planted Aquarium
- Tropica tissue culture plants are derived from very small pieces of mother plants and manufactured in sterile laboratory conditions, producing healthy and high quality plants enclosed in a cup with a fertile gel.
- Tropica tissue culture plants are guaranteed free of pesticides, algae spores, rockwool, snails and other unwanted organisms.
- One TC cup plant can be divided into many small portions to cover a large aquascape area. Plants are compact from the start, provided proper fertilizer and CO2, you will experience dense and beautiful growth. Just don't open the plant cup to peek inside until you are ready to plant it in your tank, you don't want to contaminate it's environment.
- To plant, carefully remove plant from TC cup, wash the jelly away from the plant, use sharp scissors to divide into several small portions and then plant portions into the substrate carefully with tweezers. You can also affix small portions to lava rock and push the rock carefully into the substrate.
- Always research first and make cautious modifications to your aquarium to avoid unstable tank conditions that can cause plant melting and decay.
- CO2 injection is highly recommended for your aquascape. CO2 is recommended around +/-30ppm.
- A well researched aquarium fertilizing routine is recommended for your plant(s) to grow healthy, vibrant in color, and be nutrient deficiency and algae free.
- Your aquarium plants will grow best in adequate lighting, medium to high lighting is recommended.
- Even the easiest aquarium plants require adequate and regular maintenance and care to keep your aquarium ecosystem healthy.
- Trim your plants appropriately with sharp scissors to prune and/or propagate and to maintain your desired aquascape.
- Keep your aquarium pH and general hardness (GH) stable and targeted to your aquascape plan. Aquarium pH of 6-8 is recommended for your plants.
- Use nutrient rich soil substrate in your aquarium to give your plants the best start.
Why Shop GLA Greenhouse - Aquatic Plant Nursery
- We are excited to offer you the finest quality plants, an expert crafted selection of unique, beautiful, and rare species to ensure your aquascape is a masterpiece.
- We take pride in our aquarium tissue culture plants, we are excited to offer you the finest quality plants, an expert crafted selection of unique, beautiful, and rare species for the best start to your planted aquascape.
- GLA in vitro tissue culture plants will give you a healthy start to your planted aquarium; grow a lush thriving aquascape with young plants free of algae and snails.
GLA's Arrive Alive (DOA) Guarantee for your Aquarium Plants
ARRIVE ALIVE (DOA) GUARANTEE COVERAGE ON LIVE PLANTS:
Select UPS 2 Day or UPS Next Day Air shipping for DOA coverage. DOA guarantee does not cover plants or tissue cultures shipped with Standard, Ground, Priority, Parcel or Free shipping methods.
- We have an exceptional practiced and proven plant packaging system and therefore our customers experience minimal to no DOA plants. We guarantee our plants will arrive alive to your door, and if they don't, we will absolutely make it right.
- DOA plant claims can be reported to GLA at our email [email protected] on the day of order delivery. DOA claims must be accompanied by photos as evidence.
TO DECLINE DOA COVERAGE ON LIVE PLANTS:
You can select USPS Priority Mail shipping, however, we do not offer DOA coverage or free ice packs for plants shipped with USPS. If you want ice packs in your USPS shipment, you can purchase ice packs here. If plants arrive dead we cannot offer refunds, replacements or credit for the loss.