Heat pack for plant shipments
GLA tissue culture plants are derived from very small pieces of mother plants & manufactured in sterile laboratory conditions, producing unique, healthy & high quality plants enclosed in a cup with a fertile gel.
GLA tissue culture plants are guaranteed free of pesticides, algae spores, rockwool, snails and other unwanted organisms. A single TC cup plant can be divided into small portions to cover a large aquascape area. Plants are compact from the start, provided proper fertilizer and CO2, you will experience dense and beautiful growth. Just don't open the plant cup to peek inside until you are ready to plant it in your tank, you don't want to contaminate it's environment!
To plant, carefully remove plant from TC cup, wash the jelly away from the plant, use sharp scissors to divide into several small portions and then plant portions into the substrate carefully with tweezers. You can also affix small portions to lava rock and push the rock carefully into the substrate.
We take pride in our plants & we only ship immaculate plants!
We are excited to offer you the finest quality plants, an expert crafted selection of unique, beautiful, and rare species to ensure your aquascape is a masterpiece. We only ship immaculate, happy, and healthy plants! GLA plants will give you a healthy start to your planted aquarium; of course you will need to research the appropriate tank conditions, lighting, substrate, CO2 and nutrients etc. for your aquascape to ensure your plants grow and thrive, but that's all part of the enjoyment of the hobby!
Plant Shipping & GLA's DOA (Dead On Arrival) Plant Guarantee
Follow these terms to guarantee your plant order is covered by GLA's DOA Plant Guarantee:
- Please select one of our 'LIVE PLANT SHIPPING' options during checkout, to ship your plants with UPS next day air, UPS 2 day, UPS 3 day, or USPS Express to ensure that your plants arrive in happy and usable condition. If you would like free shipping for your hard-goods order over $125, then please place your plant order separately.
- PLANTS DO NOT CURRENTLY SHIP WITH STANDARD, GROUND, OR PRIORITY MAIL SHIPPING SERVICES. Please select one of our 'LIVE PLANT SHIPPING' options during checkout, to ship your plants with UPS next day air, UPS 2 day or 3 day, or USPS Express.
- Plant orders that select a shipping method that is NOT one of our 'LIVE PLANT SHIPPING' options, will be cancelled during the current pandemic. DUE TO THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC, USPS AND UPS SHIPPING SERVICES ARE EXPERIENCING DELAYS WITH TRANSIT TIMES. UNFORTUNATELY, THIS MEANS THAT GLA CANNOT CURRENTLY SHIP PLANTS BY STANDARD SHIPPING AS WE HAVE EXPERIENCED DELAYS IN PLANT DELIVERIES TO OUR CUSTOMERS. ADDITIONALLY UPS AND USPS DO NOT CURRENTLY GUARANTEE THEIR OVERNIGHT, EXPEDITED, AND EXPRESS SERVICES, THERE WILL BE NO SHIPPING SERVICE REFUNDS OFFERED FROM EITHER GLA OR UPS/USPS FOR SHIPMENTS THAT DO NOT ARRIVE ON TIME.
- When the weather is HOT, GLA ships plants with a FREE ice pack(s), we automatically include one or more ice packs in the box so your plants arrive happy!
- DOA plant claims must be reported to GLA at our email firstname.lastname@example.org within same day of arrival/order delivery. DOA claims must be accompanied by photos as evidence of DOA.