GLA PRO-DS-3 Dual Stage CO2 Regulator (Modular Manifold)
Our GLA PRO-DS-3 CO2 regulator is built with premium components, perfectly tailored to your planted aquarium, for superior CO2 distribution. We design our CO2 regulators in the USA, handcrafted with premium pneumatic components to provide a distinctly reliable and innovative solution for CO2 distribution. Our CO2 engineers build and test each regulator to order and provide lifelong customer support for each and every regulator we build. Our innovative, forward thinking CO2 technology is highly rated in the planted aquarium community. We have pushed the limits of aquarium CO2 technology, setting a new industry standard for CO2 distribution. We are dedicated to providing professional CO2 regulators and aquarium CO2 systems to the planted aquarium hobbyist and to specialized industries seeking the best CO2 equipment available.
GLA PRO-DS modular CO2 regulators have paved the way in adaptive CO2 distribution. Our innovative modular manifold allows you to add (or subtract) manifold blocks with ease, so you can expand CO2 supply, independently controlled, to multiple aquariums. Our modular CO2 regulators flawlessly and easily adapt to the expansion of your aquarium system, allowing you to use one regulator for multiple tanks, so you can save money and installation footprint. When you invest in our modular CO2 equipment, you get a single regulator that can grow with you and last for years of planted aquarium enjoyment.
- Professional dual stage regulator body
- Dual stage CO2 regulator reduces source pressure in two steps to eliminate fluctuation in working pressure, as pressure drops in CO2 cylinder
- Multistage stainless steel micron filtration inlet and outlet
- Laser precision metal-on-metal valve seat.
- Integrated pressure relief valve (PRV)
- Micro precision needle valve rotates 360 degrees
- Innovative, optimal performance 'cool touch' solenoid valve
- Premium GLA bubble counter with check valve to protect your equipment
- Premium quality pneumatic components
- Dual gauge (tank volume and working pressure)
- No end-of-tank dumps
- Custom designed, pressure tested, and leak tested in the USA
- Handcrafted by our expert CO2 engineers for everyday life, so you can enjoy your planted aquarium without worry.
- We are dedicated to providing unparalleled CO2 technology and setting the industry standard of CO2 distribution excellence.
- We are confident that our GLA CO2 regulators rise above and outlast the competition.
- Installation: CGA320
- Output Pressure: 0 - 140 PSI
- Tank/High Pressure: 0 - 3000 PSI
- Modular Manifold: Three block manifold provides CO2 to three aquariums, expandable to multiple aquariums (easily add or subtract manifold blocks to provide CO2 to multiple aquariums)
- Includes: one nylon seal
Built to Last
Im using this on a 350g and although overkill I wanted to make sure I had enough flow to the tank. A dual manifold would have been plenty as I run two inline diffusers in series. Needle valve adjustment is very precise and the stability is spot on everyday. The watertight chord grip is a nice touch to the solenoid. Having the LED indicator is nice just to view from a distance and see its powered. Very pleased.
The DS-3 is a superior regulator to all the rest. I can only say that because I own many, and a few are older GLA models. The new DS series from GLA stands alone in all aspects. Its a true dual stage and I like that I can run this without bubble counters. This regulator has been working flawlessly for 6 months on my 300g. Thank y ou GLA!
After several failures with cheaper regulators I decided to invest in the quality of a GLA controller. Setup was straightforward, documented well in the accompanying instructions. Thread onto my CO2 tank, add water for the bubble counters, connect tubing, adjust pressure and watch the steady parade of bubbles. Plants are quite happy. Me too.