GLA PRO-DS-1 Dual Stage CO2 Regulator (Modular Manifold) (DIN477)
Our GLA PRO-DS-1 CO2 regulator is built with premium components, perfectly tailored to your planted aquarium, for superior CO2 distribution. We design our CO2 regulators in the USA, handcrafted with premium pneumatic components to provide a distinctly reliable and innovative solution for CO2 distribution. Our CO2 engineers build and test each regulator to order and provide lifelong customer support for each and every regulator we build. Our innovative, forward thinking CO2 technology is highly rated in the planted aquarium community. We have pushed the limits of aquarium CO2 technology, setting a new industry standard for CO2 distribution. We are dedicated to providing professional CO2 regulators and aquarium CO2 systems to the planted aquarium hobbyist and to specialized industries seeking the best CO2 equipment available.
GLA PRO-DS modular CO2 regulators have paved the way in adaptive CO2 distribution. Our innovative modular manifold allows you to add (or subtract) manifold blocks with ease, so you can expand CO2 supply, independently controlled, to multiple aquariums. Our modular CO2 regulators flawlessly and easily adapt to the expansion of your aquarium system, allowing you to use one regulator for multiple tanks, so you can save money and installation footprint. When you invest in our modular CO2 equipment, you get a single regulator that can grow with you and last for years of planted aquarium enjoyment.
- Professional dual stage regulator body
- Dual stage CO2 regulator reduces source pressure in two steps to eliminate fluctuation in working pressure, as pressure drops in CO2 cylinder
- Multistage stainless steel micron filtration inlet and outlet
- Laser precision metal-on-metal valve seat.
- Integrated pressure relief valve (PRV)
- Micro precision needle valve rotates 360 degrees
- Innovative, optimal performance 'cool touch' solenoid valve
- Premium GLA bubble counter with check valve to protect your equipment
- Premium quality pneumatic components
- Dual gauge (tank volume and working pressure)
- No end-of-tank dumps
- Custom designed, pressure tested, and leak tested in the USA
- Handcrafted by our expert CO2 engineers for everyday life, so you can enjoy your planted aquarium without worry.
- We are dedicated to providing unparalleled CO2 technology and setting the industry standard of CO2 distribution excellence.
- We are confident that our GLA CO2 regulators rise above and outlast the competition.
- Installation: DIN477 (EU, AU, UK)
- Output Pressure: 0 - 140 PSI
- Tank/High Pressure: 0 - 3000 PSI
- Modular Manifold: One block manifold for single aquarium, expandable to multiple aquariums (easily add or subtract manifold blocks to provide CO2 to multiple aquariums)
- Includes: one nylon seal
Built to Last
I order to replace my garbage unit I have now. It cost more to ship to me in Germany but it was worth it. It arrived timely in only 7 days. I was quick to notice the solenoid system on the GLA was very nice, very high quality. I should have went with GLA from the start.
After struggling with the BS Co2art and Fzone for a year of pandemic hell. I don’t use any crazy diffusers and I only feed two aquariums with one regulator. Neither of these were able to stay consistent and the bubble counters would break on the regular. I was over this consistent problems so I chose to buy from American
So much of an improvement from my knock off unit. I saw George Farmer has been running GLA for ages! GLA regulators are 2-3x that of the rest of the bunch. Heavier and beefier all around. Luv it!
Bravo GLA, thank you for helping us with our co2 needs here in Italy. The DS Co2 regulator is absolutely a step above all the rest. This is true high quality equipment, unlike the co2art stuff they are pumping out in those fancy cardboard boxs. The ones we received from those guys was not even in the same playing field as GLA... People, know what your getting into before you purchase. Here at our LFS we will only use GLA from now on. Bravo!
I retired my co2art regulator because it was giving me nothing but problems after 3 weeks of use. After no response I contacted GLA and within a few emails I had a deliver notification. Living in Germany I had concerns with delivery times. It arrived via Express in 5 days, faster than my local deliveries lol. As for the performance, I knew it was quality the second I took it out of the box. Its twice the weight of the co2 fart regulator. Which come to my surprise is a knock off version of GLA manifold system. GLA is the co2 pioneer of co2 distribution and invented the manifold system. Seeing as I was dealing directly with the originators, why go anyplace else. Nobody does it better than GLA. Im begging my wife to buy me another one. :) Thank you GLA.