UP TO SIX AQUARIUMS
GLA DS-Mini Dual Stage CO2 Regulator (Modular)(DIN477)
Our GLA DS-Mini CO2 regulator is built with premium components, perfectly tailored to your planted aquarium, for superior CO2 distribution. GLA DS-Mini is an unparalleled and exceptionally configurable mini dual stage CO2 regulator. We design our CO2 regulators in the USA, handcrafted with premium pneumatic components to provide a distinctly reliable and innovative solution for CO2 distribution. Our CO2 engineers build and test each regulator to order and provide lifelong customer support for each and every regulator we build. Our innovative, forward thinking CO2 technology is highly rated in the planted aquarium community. We have pushed the limits of aquarium CO2 technology, setting a new industry standard for CO2 distribution. We are dedicated to providing professional CO2 regulators and aquarium CO2 systems to the planted aquarium hobbyist and to specialized industries seeking the best CO2 equipment available.
GLA DS-Mini modular CO2 regulators have paved the way in adaptive CO2 distribution. Our innovative modular manifold allows you to add (or subtract) manifold blocks with ease, so you can expand CO2 supply, independently controlled, to multiple aquariums. Our modular CO2 regulators flawlessly and easily adapt to the expansion of your aquarium system, allowing you to use one regulator for multiple tanks, so you can save money and installation footprint. When you invest in our modular CO2 equipment, you get a single regulator that can grow with you and last for years of planted aquarium enjoyment.
- Professional mini, compact dual stage regulator body
- Dual stage CO2 regulator reduces source pressure in two steps to eliminate fluctuation in working pressure, as pressure drops in CO2 cylinder
- Integrated pressure relief valve (PRV)
- Micro precision needle valve rotates 360 degrees
- Innovative, optimal performance 'cool touch' solenoid valve
- Premium GLA bubble counter with check valve to protect your equipment
- Premium quality pneumatic components
- Single gauge (working pressure)
- No end-of-tank dumps
- Custom designed, pressure tested, and leak tested in the USA
- Handcrafted by our expert CO2 engineers for everyday life, so you can enjoy your planted aquarium without worry.
- We are dedicated to providing unparalleled CO2 technology and setting the industry standard of CO2 distribution excellence.
- We are confident that our GLA CO2 regulators rise above and outlast the competition.
- Installation: DIN477
- Working Pressure: 0 - 60 PSI
- Modular Manifold: expandable to distribute CO2 multiple aquariums, one block per aquarium (easily add or subtract manifold blocks to provide CO2 to multiple aquariums)
- Includes: one nylon seal