Aquatic Plant Supplement
- Encourages lush plant growth
- Easy to use liquid supplement
MICROBE-LIFT/BLOOM & GROW Phosphorus is dosed regularly to promote lush plant growth or as needed in response to phosphorus deficiency. Signs of phosphorus deficiency include stunted plant growth. The ideal phosphate level will vary, but generally ranges between 0.15 and 1.0 mg/L. Phosphate enters the aquarium from many sources including fish food, so it is recommended to test your water in order to maintain the proper level of phosphate.
When used as directed MICROBE-LIFT/BLOOM & GROW Phosphorus will enhance and accelerate the growth of aquatic plants without enhancing algae growth. Use together with other BLOOM & GROW™ plant supplements for healthy plants.
- Shake Well Before Using
- Initial dose: use 1/2 tsp. (2.5 mL) per 20 gal. (75 L) once or twice a week or as needed in response of phosphorus deficiency.
- (Stunted plant growth) the initial dose releases phosphorus by 0.05 mg/L.
- The ideal phosphate level will vary, but generally ranges from 0.15–1.0 mg/L.