DIY Liquid Fertilizer Dosing Bottle - 500mL
- Use for quick and easy dosing of planted aquarium fertilizer on a daily basis.
- Easily measure and prepare your DIY liquid fertilizer stock solution, and dose accurate measurements as needed.
- Measure just the right amount of stock liquid without spillage or loss of product.
To use the dosing bottle, loosen the cap from dispensing chamber and gently squeeze bottle to fill chamber with desired amount of liquid. Remove cap from dispensing chamber and pour.
- Hi-density polyethylene (FDA approved)
- 500mL (16oz) capacity
- 5 mL, 15 mL (1/2oz), and 30 mL (1oz) dispensing chamber
Bolletas ideales para preparar los abonos
Me gustaron mucho las botellas ya que permiten preparar fácilmente el abono para la plantas del acuario, además de que cuenta con un sistema para dosificar la cantidad, lo cuál es muy practico para mi tanque de 300l.
I love this dispenser, I love the design and the fact that theres two separate caps for the main part and the smaller chamber. The chamber is probably the best part of it but is also its Achilles heel. The tube makes it easy to direct whatever solution you have into the ease-of-extraction chamber but it doesnt really let all the solution to escape. When I tried to dissolve my dry in here and started shaking it, I found that there was a super concentrated puddle in that small chamber. I had to siphon it out, put it in the main portion, shake again, and rinse repeat until it was completely dissolved. It is a very minor first world problem and you will only have that problem the first time you mix your solution so it's not too big a deal for me. Just frustrating when it happened to me.
Quality blank dosing bottle
Works exactly as expected