Shop Planted Tank
The GLA MINI-series CO2 regulators lead the way in adaptive CO2 distribution. Our innovative modular manifold, allows the user to add manifold blocks with ease, and expand CO2 supply, independently, to up to 5 aquariums. Our MINI-series regulators can adapt to the expansion of your aquarium system, allowing you to use one regulator for multiple tanks. We make sure that when you invest in our professional CO2 equipment, you invest in a single regulator that can grow with you and last a lifetime.
- High purity stainless steel regulator body
- High purity stainless steel diaphragm. Multi-stage stainless steel micron fitration inlet and outlet
- Stainless steel spring and stem.
- Laser precision metal-on-metal valve seat.
- Integrated stainless steel pressure relief valve (PRV)
- Custom precision GLA needle valve
- Pro-class solenoid valve with ‘cool touch’ technology keeps the solenoid cool to the touch during operation
- No end-of-tank dumps
- We are confident that our MINI-series GLA CO2 regulators rise above and outlast the competition
- Custom built, pressure tested, and leak tested in the USA
Our business is to provide professional quality CO2 regulators and systems to the aquarium hobbyist and to specialized CO2 applications seeking the best CO2 equipment available. We design our CO2 collection with pro-quality pneumatic components to provide an extremely reliable, long-term solution for CO2 distribution. Our CO2 experts build each regulator to order and provide longterm customer care for each regulator shipped out of our distribution center.
- Installation: Paintball Pin Valve
- Output Pressure Gauge: 0 - 50 PSI
- Integral PRV: Pressure Relief Valve releases at 51 - 53 PSI
- 6 foot electrical cord
- Includes: 5 feet of CO2 resistant tubing
Shipping, Warranty & Returns
- Current lead time of 3-7 business days. Orders ship in 3-7 business days.
- We do not accept returns on CO2 Regulators.
- GLA MINI-series regulators are covered under a 10 year warranty.