GLA EDTA Micromix - CSMB Micronutrient Fertilizer
- provides EDTA: chelated iron (Fe), chelated manganese (Mn), chelated zinc (Zn), boron (B), magnesium (Mg), and micronutrients to aquarium plants.
- Our unique super fine powder is evenly ground to a uniform consistency with exceptionally fine texture. Provides all of the essential micronutrients and more that plants require to thrive and grow.
- EDTA chelant is ideal for use in acidic/soft aquarium water with lower pH.
- Boron aids in nutrient utilization and regulation, Copper is important to reproductive growth and root metabolism, Iron is essential to chlorophyll formation, Manganese assists in breakdown of carbohydrates and nitrogen metabolism, Molybdenum helps with nitrogen use, and Zinc is essential to sugar regulation and plant growth.
- Micronutrients are vital to plant survival, growth, nutrient regulation, metabolism, reproduction, carbohydrates, sugars, chlorophyll development
Deficiency Symptoms: bent or twisted leaves, yellow edges, delicate discolored new growth
- Magnesium (Mg) - 1.5%
- Chelated Iron (actual) (Fe) - 7.0%
- Chelated Manganese (actual) (Mn) - 2.0%
- Chelated Zinc (actual) (Zn) - 0.4%
- Chelated Copper (actual) (Cu) - 0.1%
- Molybdenum (actual) (Mo) - 0.6%
- Boron (actual) (B) - 3.8%
- EDTA (Ethylene diamine tetraacetate) - 65.4%
How to dose GLA EDTA Micromix in your planted aquarium
Learn everything you need to know about aquarium plant fertilizer, plant nutrients, optimal nutrient levels, and diy fertilizer dosing methods: Dry Fertilizer Calculator and Fertilizing Methods
Expect an increase of 0.05ppm Fe per every 29 milligrams (equivalent to less than 1/64 tsp) GLA EDTA Micromix added to your 10gal aquarium to yield:
- Fe 0.05ppm
- Mn 0.0143ppm
- Cu 0.0007ppm
- Mg 0.0107ppm
- Zn 0.0028ppm
- Mo 0.0004ppm
- B 0.0061ppm
- dGH 0.0025