Common Name: Cryptocoryne Flamingo (GLA Potted Plant)
How to Plant, Grow and Care for Cryptocoryne Flamingo in your Planted Aquarium
- Always research first and make cautious modifications to your aquarium to avoid unstable tank conditions that can cause plant melting and decay.
- CO2 injection is highly recommended for your aquascape. CO2 is recommended around +/-30ppm.
- A well researched aquarium fertilizing routine is recommended for your plant(s) to grow healthy, vibrant in color, and be nutrient deficiency and algae free.
- Your aquarium plants will grow best in adequate lighting, medium to high lighting is recommended.
- Even the easiest aquarium plants require adequate and regular maintenance and care to keep your aquarium ecosystem healthy.
- Trim your plants appropriately with sharp scissors to prune and/or propagate and to maintain your desired aquascape.
- Keep your aquarium pH and general hardness (GH) stable and targeted to your aquascape plan. Aquarium pH of 6-8 is recommended for your plants.
- Use nutrient rich soil substrate in your aquarium to give your plants the best start.
Why Shop GLA Greenhouse - Aquatic Plant Nursery
- We take pride in our aquarium plants and we only ship immaculate, happy and healthy plants.
- We are excited to offer you the finest quality plants, an expert crafted selection of unique, beautiful, and rare species to ensure your aquascape is a masterpiece.
- GLA potted plants will give you a healthy start to your planted aquarium; of course you will need to research the appropriate tank conditions, lighting, substrate, CO2 and nutrients etc. for your aquascape to ensure your plants grow and thrive, but that's all part of the enjoyment of the hobby.
GLA's Arrive Alive (DOA) Guarantee for your Aquarium Plants
ARRIVE ALIVE (DOA) GUARANTEE COVERAGE ON LIVE PLANTS:
Select UPS 2 Day or UPS Next Day Air shipping for DOA coverage. DOA guarantee does not cover plants or tissue cultures shipped with Standard, Ground, Priority, First Class, Parcel or Free shipping methods.
- We have an exceptional practiced and proven plant packaging system and therefore our customers experience minimal to no DOA plants. We guarantee our plants will arrive alive to your door, and if they don't, we will absolutely make it right.
- DOA plant claims can be reported to GLA at our email firstname.lastname@example.org on the day of order delivery. DOA claims must be accompanied by photos as evidence.
TO DECLINE DOA COVERAGE ON LIVE PLANTS:
You can select USPS Priority Mail shipping, however, we do not offer DOA coverage or free ice/heat packs for plants shipped with USPS. If plants arrive dead we cannot offer refunds, replacements or credit for the loss.
Awesome packaging!Awesome fast shipping! Awesome plants! AWESOME PRICE!!! Thank you Green Leaf Aquariums!
Big happy crypt. Typical GLA quality as always.
Well, I will say this to all you fine folks. GLA plants and packaging has set the bar very high. I guarantee you will not find bigger,healthier plants anyplace else. Ive ordered plants from everybody and I shit you not these guys know what they are doing. The funny part is they know it too because I just received an email stating they are now going to only sell plants to its select members. What they told me is you will have to register an account similar to Amazon. Then you get all sorts of specials and free shipping. Its basicly an aquatic plant club of elite aquascapers. And you know what, good on them because Im going to join and I will pay! Im sick and tired of opening a shitty box of plants with sub par packaging. GLA is the complete opposite. Premium plants with premium packaging. They have terrific UPS 2 Day Air shipping and do not use wet newspaper, or as some others use nothing at all. I already feel like a member with this shipment I received. Freaking awesome GLA!