Just getting started with your Atomic CO2 diffuser? Or maybe it's time to clean a diffuser that has been in use for a while. We have put together a few guidelines and tips to help your diffuser perform optimally.
- Please remember to always handle your Atomic CO2 diffuser carefully. Install and remove the tubing carefully. Do not touch the ceramic.
- Monitor and clean your diffuser regularly. Observe the performance and appearance of your diffuser. The in-tank type CO2 diffuser should be cleaned approximately every 2-3 weeks, or sooner if needed. Clean the in-line type diffuser approximately every 6 months, or as needed.
- Clean atomic diffuser carefully with mixture of 3 parts water to 1 part bleach. Never rub ceramic.
- Leave diffuser to soak for 30 minutes.
- Rinse diffuser carefully with fresh water, do not rub or touch ceramic of diffuser.
We find it convenient and always recommend to keep two diffusers for your aquarium and rotate cleanings. This avoids any downtime in CO2.