Featuring the world's finest and highest CO2 diffusion rate, our Atomic+ CO2 diffuser creates supreme diffusion of CO2 in aquarium water. CO2 is capable of 100% dissolution in the aquarium water.
Designed to be installed outside of the aquarium, inline within the outflow tubing of your canister filter, either below the aquarium or mounted to the aquarium glass.
- mount outside of aquarium inline within outflow tubing of canister filter
- fits tubing size 8 / 12mm ID/OD (inside diameter /outside diameter)
- Creates a super fine mist of CO2 bubbles, bubble size is less than 0.1mm diameter
- Includes suction cups
- This professional quality diffuser requires a minimum of 30 psi working pressure.
- Must be used with Green Leaf Aquariums CO2 pressure rated tubing only, not for use with silicone or other brand tubing. Tubing must be acid resistant and rated for high working pressure. Compatible with all tubing sold by GLA.
- Handle diffuser carefully, do not touch ceramic. Install and remove tubing carefully.
- Do not use with bubble counter fluid or other bubble counter oils. Fill bubble counter with water only to avoid contamination of diffuser.
- Monitor and clean diffuser regularly. Clean in-tank type APPROX. every 2-3 weeks. Clean in-line type APPROX. every 6 months.
- Clean atomic diffuser carefully with mixture of 3 parts water to 1 part bleach. Never rub ceramic.
- It is recommended to keep 2 diffusers and rotate between cleanings.
Shipping, Warranty & Returns
- Atomic diffusers are not warranted against improper use or handling. Please read all important notices listed above prior to purchase and prior to use.