Shop Planted Tank
- Industrial grade Smith regulator body.
- Fabco NV-55 needle valve
- Super Precise needle valve
- No end-of-tank dumps
- 12 turns from shut off to full open
- 40 threads per inch for precision metering
- Dual Check Valves to eliminate entry of moisture into internal components of regulator.
- Dependable High Pressure Seat - Sure-Seat technology blocks debris from entering the high pressure seat for a positive gas tight seal time after time.
- Copper-nickel filter encases the high pressure seat, protecting it from debris.
- Improved Diaghram - constructed of durable, reinforced, laminated Neoprene.
- Custom GLA Solenoid
- World class solenoid valve
- Quality design and construction achieves excellence in control.
- Interior parts are stainless steel and anodized aluminum.
- All external magnetic components are encased in epoxy for durability and reliability.
- The entire coil and magnetic structure are epoxy encapsulated and rated for continuous duty.
- We are confident that our custom GLA solenoid helps make our CO2 regulators rise above the competition, it's simply the best and will outlast the rest!
- GLA's new & advanced bubble counter sets a new standard in CO2 regulators. Features built in filtration & check valve to eliminate entry of moisture into internal components of regulator.
- Dual gauge (tank volume and flow pressure / working pressure) - features Polycarbonate shatter resistant gauge lenses.
- Auto reset safety relief valve.
- Extremely Accurate gauge readings.
- High Capacity - features high flow capabilities.
- Made in the USA from high quality, industrial grade, corrosive resistant materials.
- Innovative design provides extreme accuracy, dependability, and extended service life.
- Decay / Rise - as pressure drops in the gas cylinder, the GLA Smith series regulator is designed to minimize the resulting increase in outlet pressure, thus resulting in reduced gas costs, reduced cylinder handling, and improved accuracy.
- Constant pressure supply at high output flow rates.
- Six (6) foot electrical cord.
- Custom built by hand, pressure tested, and leak tested in the USA.
- UL Listed.
- Three (3) Year Full Warranty.*
- 5 feet of CO2 Resistant Tubing is included for free.
- Installation: CGA-320 threads
- Output Pressure Gauge: 0 - 100 PSI
- Tank / High Pressure Gauge: 0 - 4000 PSI
- Max inlet pressure 3000 PSI
Customize the Manifold of the Ultimate CO2 Regulator. Custom manifolds are built onto the regulator and include bubble counters and needle valves. Supply CO2 to up to six aquariums with one regulator. Installed needle valves will match that of CO2 regulator purchased.
Shipping, Warranty & Returns
- CO2 Regulators are hand-built, per order, then pressure and leak tested for up to 24 hours prior to shipment.
- Upon purchase, CO2 regulators may take between 3 - 5 days to build and test prior to shipment.
- All Sales are Final. We do not accept returns on CO2 Regulators.
- CO2 Regulators are covered under a 3 year Full Warranty.