Shop Planted Tank
- Professional quality paintball regulator and components.
- The world's best paintball regulator!
- GLA's new & advanced bubble counter sets a new standard in CO2.
- UL Listed
- 3 year warranty
- Free CO2 resistant tubing included.
We have designed and built this regulator to be the most reliable paintball regulator on the market. It is one of a kind.
- Cornelius regulator body.
- Custom GLA Solenoid
- World class solenoid valve
- Quality design and construction achieves excellence in control.
- Interior parts are stainless steel and anodized aluminum.
- All external magnetic components are encased in epoxy for durability and reliability.
- The entire coil and magnetic structure are epoxy encapsulated and rated for continuous duty.
- We are confident that our custom GLA solenoid helps make our CO2 regulators rise above the competition, it's simply the best and will outlast the rest!
- Fabco needle valve accurate to one (1) bubble every 10 seconds.
- GLA's new & advanced bubble counter sets a new standard in CO2 regulators. Features built in filtration & check valve to eliminate entry of moisture into internal components of regulator.
- Dual gauge (tank volume and flow pressure / working pressure).
- UL Listed. Forged brass and die cast for durability and accurate machining.
- Stainless steel valve seats for high corrosion resistance.
- Stainless steel inlet filter.
- Molded nylon inlet seal.
- Constant pressure supply at high output flow rates.
- Six (6) foot electrical cord.
- Custom built by hand, pressure tested, and leak tested in the USA.
- Three (3) Year Full Warranty
- 5 feet of CO2 Resistant Tubing is included for free.
- Installation: Paintball Pin Valve
- Output Pressure Gauge: 0 - 60 PSI
- Tank / High Pressure Gauge: 0 - 2000 PSI
- Integral PRV: Pressure Relief Valve releases at 51 - 53 PSI
Shipping, Warranty & Returns
- CO2 Regulators are hand-built, per order, then pressure and leak tested for up to 24 hours prior to shipment.
- Upon purchase, CO2 regulators may take between 3 - 5 days to build and test prior to shipment.
- All Sales are Final. We do not accept returns on CO2 Regulators.
- CO2 Regulators are covered under a 3 year Full Warranty.