Hygrophila pinnatifida (1-2-Grow! tissue culture)
Aquarium plant from tissue culture in closed cup. Hygrophila pinnatifida originates from India. It obtains brown, patched leaves on the surface with a distinctive burgundy colour underneath. It creates horizontal side shoots and the top shoots should be pinched out in order to maintain compact and attractive growth. The horizontal side shoots easily attach to both wood and rocks. Growth is moderate, stems 15-40 cm tall and 10-20 cm wide, and the colour is attractive when planted in small groups with a plain background. Intense lighting ensures compact growth due to the plant's slow to medium growth rate.
Tropica 1-2-Grow Tissue Culture
- Our collection of Tropica tissue culture aquarium plants are very young plants derived from very small pieces of mother plants & manufactured in sterile laboratory conditions, producing unique, healthy & high quality plants enclosed in a cup with a fertile gel.
- Tropica 1-2-Grow! In Vitro plants are guaranteed free of pesticides, algae spores, rockwool, snails and other unwanted organisms and therefore are totally harmless for sensitive shrimp and fish.
- A single in vitro plant can be divided into small portions to cover a large area.
- Plants are compact from the start, provided proper fertilizer and CO2, you will experience dense and beautiful growth.
- Just don't open the plant cup to peek inside until you are ready to plant it in your tank, you don't want to contaminate it's environment!
To plant, carefully remove plant from T/C cup, wash the jelly away from the plant, use sharp scissors to divide into several small portions and then plant portions into the substrate carefully with tweezers. You can also affix small portions to lava rock and push the rock carefully into the substrate.
If you select a shipping method that takes longer than three days to arrive to your door, then your plants will likely arrive in poor, unusable condition. GLA is not responsible for plants that arrive dead if you select a shipping method that takes longer than three days to arrive. Therefore, please do not select Free Shipping or UPS ground shipping during checkout. We recommend you select USPS Priority Mail, UPS Next Day Air, UPS 2 day, or UPS 3 Day select to ensure that your plants arrive in healthy usable condition.
1-2-Grow! Tips & Guidelines:
Be the first to review this product.