Gratiola viscidula (1-2-Grow! tissue culture)
Gratiola viscidula originates from Northern America and is relatively new to the aquatic hobby. The somewhat ÌÎÌ_ÌÎÌÕthornyÌÎÌ_Ì´å« appearance of the submersed form makes it very distinct and easily recognizable. It is quite easy to grow and prefers good light. By regular trimming it can be kept very low, almost carpeting, but will also present itself well as a fore/mid-ground cushion-plant. Each stem is approximately 1-2 cm wide and can become 10+ cm tall. The stem willingly branches and spreads giving a very dense appearance to the plant.
Tropica 1-2-Grow Tissue Culture
- Our collection of Tropica tissue culture aquarium plants are very young plants derived from very small pieces of mother plants & manufactured in sterile laboratory conditions, producing unique, healthy & high quality plants enclosed in a cup with a fertile gel.
- Tropica 1-2-Grow! In Vitro plants are guaranteed free of pesticides, algae spores, rockwool, snails and other unwanted organisms and therefore are totally harmless for sensitive shrimp and fish.
- A single in vitro plant can be divided into small portions to cover a large area.
- Plants are compact from the start, provided proper fertilizer and CO2, you will experience dense and beautiful growth.
- Just don't open the plant cup to peek inside until you are ready to plant it in your tank, you don't want to contaminate it's environment!
To plant, carefully remove plant from T/C cup, wash the jelly away from the plant, use sharp scissors to divide into several small portions and then plant portions into the substrate carefully with tweezers. You can also affix small portions to lava rock and push the rock carefully into the substrate.
If you select a shipping method that takes longer than three days to arrive to your door, then your plants will likely arrive in poor, unusable condition. GLA is not responsible for plants that arrive dead if you select a shipping method that takes longer than three days to arrive. Therefore, please do not select Free Shipping or UPS ground shipping during checkout. We recommend you select USPS Priority Mail, UPS Next Day Air, UPS 2 day, or UPS 3 Day select to ensure that your plants arrive in healthy usable condition.
1-2-Grow! Tips & Guidelines:
Be the first to review this product.