GLA custom CO2 systems provide planted tank hobbyists the CO2 essentials and monitoring equipment they need to grow a successful planted tank. Our extremely reliable CO2 equipment allows you to focus on what's important, growing & enjoying your planted tank. The GLA PRO CO2 System contains the following equipment:
GLA PRO-1 CO2 Regulator
- Pro-Industrial regulator body with stainless steel inlet filter and sealed valve cartridge for precise regulation of flow
- Custom precision GLA needle valve
- Pro-class solenoid valve with ‘cool touch’ technology keeps the solenoid cool to the touch during operation
- Custom GLA bubble counter with advanced filtration and check valve to protect internal components of regulator
- Professional quality pneumatic components
- Forged brass and die cast for durability and accurate machining
- Dual gauge (tank volume and working pressure)
- No end-of-tank dumps
- We are confident that our Pro-series GLA CO2 regulators rise above and outlast the competition
- The innovative modular manifold, allows the user to add manifold blocks with ease, and expand CO2 supply, independently, to up to 5 aquariums
- Our PRO-series regulators can adapt to the expansion of your aquarium system, allowing you to use one regulator for multiple tanks
- Our CO2 experts build each regulator to order and provide longterm customer care for each regulator shipped out
- Custom built, pressure tested, and leak tested in the USA
- Installation: CGA-320 threads
- Output Pressure Gauge: 0 - 160 PSI
- Tank / High Pressure Gauge: 0 - 2000 PSI
- Integral PRV: Pressure Relief Valve releases at 145 - 150 PSI
- 6 foot electrical cord
Milwaukee MC122 PH Controller
The Milwaukee MC122 pH Controller allows you to monitor pH and maintain desired CO2 levels in your aquarium. The MC122 is designed to connect to the solenoid of your CO2 regulator. It regulates the release of carbon dioxide, which is directly related to pH. Once a desired pH is set, the controller will signal the solenoid valve to prompt the CO2 regulator to stop releasing or to release more CO2 in order to maintain the set pH.
- Range: 0.0 ~ 14.0PH
- Accuracy: ±0.2PH
- Resolution: 0.1PH
- User selectable Hi/Low Set Point
- Manual 2 point calibration
- Double junction pH electrode with 2m cable (BNC connector)
- Alarm indicates when reading is higher/lower than set point
- Power Supply: 12 VDC
CO2 Cylinder + Check Valve + Permaseal + CO2 Tubing
- Select a 5lb or 10lb aluminum CO2 cylinder. Cylinder ships empty.
- Check valve permits flow in one direction only.
- Brass permaseal provides a permanent seal for the connection between your CO2 regulator and cylinder.
- CO2 resistant, high pressure rated tubing. This is not silicone tubing, with our tubing no CO2 will be wasted. Quantity: 10 feet
Shipping, Warranty & Returns
- Current lead time of 3-7 business days. Orders ship in 3-7 business days.
- We do not accept returns on CO2 regulators or CO2 systems.
- GLA Pro-series regulators are covered under a 6 year warranty.