GLA custom CO2 systems provide planted tank hobbyists the CO2 essentials and monitoring equipment they need to grow a successful planted tank. Our extremely reliable CO2 equipment allows you to focus on what's important, growing & enjoying your planted tank. The GLA MINI-SS CO2 System contains the following equipment:
GLA MINI-1-SS CO2 Regulator
The GLA MINI-series CO2 regulators lead the way in adaptive CO2 distribution. Our innovative modular manifold, allows the user to add manifold blocks with ease, and expand CO2 supply, independently, to up to 5 aquariums. Our MINI-series regulators can adapt to the expansion of your aquarium system, allowing you to use one regulator for multiple tanks. We make sure that when you invest in our professional CO2 equipment, you invest in a single regulator that can grow with you and last a lifetime.
- High purity stainless steel regulator body
- High purity stainless steel diaphragm. Multi-stage stainless steel micron fitration inlet and outlet
- Stainless steel spring and stem.
- Laser precision metal-on-metal valve seat.
- Integrated stainless steel pressure relief valve (PRV)
- Custom precision GLA needle valve
- Pro-class solenoid valve with ‘cool touch’ technology keeps the solenoid cool to the touch during operation
- No end-of-tank dumps
- We are confident that our MINI-series GLA CO2 regulators rise above and outlast the competition
- Custom built, pressure tested, and leak tested in the USA
- Installation: CGA-320 threads
- Output Pressure Gauge: 0 - 50 PSI
- Integral PRV: Pressure Relief Valve releases at 51 - 53 PSI
- 6 foot electrical cord
Milwaukee MC122 PH Controller
The Milwaukee MC122 pH Controller allows you to monitor pH and maintain desired CO2 levels in your aquarium. The MC122 is designed to connect to the solenoid of your CO2 regulator. It regulates the release of carbon dioxide, which is directly related to pH. Once a desired pH is set, the controller will signal the solenoid valve to prompt the CO2 regulator to stop releasing or to release more CO2 in order to maintain the set pH.
- Range: 0.0 ~ 14.0PH
- Accuracy: ±0.2PH
- Resolution: 0.1PH
- User selectable Hi/Low Set Point
- Manual 2 point calibration
- Double junction pH electrode with 2m cable (BNC connector)
- Alarm indicates when reading is higher/lower than set point
- Power Supply: 12 VDC
CO2 Cylinder + Check Valve + Permaseal + CO2 Tubing
- Select a 5lb or 10lb aluminum CO2 cylinder. Cylinder ships empty.
- Check valve permits flow in one direction only.
- Brass permaseal provides a permanent seal for the connection between your CO2 regulator and cylinder.
- CO2 resistant, high pressure rated tubing. This is not silicone tubing, with our tubing no CO2 will be wasted. Quantity: 10 feet
Shipping, Warranty & Returns
- Current lead time of 3-7 business days. Orders ship in 3-7 business days.
- We do not accept returns on CO2 regulators or CO2 systems.
- GLA Pro-series regulators are covered under a 6 year warranty.