Our GLA Gro-series CO2 regulators set a high standard in CO2 distribution. Professional quality and custom pneumatic components provide a reliable and durable solution for all planted aquarium hobbyists. Built and backed by our team of CO2 experts, with years of experience in CO2 distribution and a strong dedication to the planted tank hobby.
- Industrial grade regulator body
- Accurate brass needle valve
- Industrial GLA solenoid valve rated for continuous duty
- Professional quality pneumatic components
- Forged brass and die cast for durability and accurate machining
- Dual gauge (tank volume and working pressure)
- No end-of-tank dumps
- Custom built, pressure tested, and leak tested in the USA
Our business is to provide professional quality CO2 regulators and systems to the aquarium hobbyist and to specialized CO2 applications seeking the best CO2 equipment available. We design our CO2 collection with pro-quality pneumatic components to provide an extremely reliable, long-term solution for CO2 distribution. Our CO2 experts build each regulator to order and provide longterm customer care for each regulator shipped out of our distribution center.
- Installation: CGA-320 threads
- Output Pressure Gauge: 0 - 60 PSI
- Tank / High Pressure Gauge: 0 - 2000 PSI
- Integral PRV: Pressure Relief Valve releases at 51 - 53 PSI
- 6 foot electrical cord
- Includes: one nylon inlet seal and 5 feet of CO2 resistant tubing
Shipping, Warranty & Returns
- Orders ship in 3-5 business days.
- We do not accept returns on CO2 Regulators.
- GLA Gro-series regulators are covered under a 3 year warranty.
- Our CO2 regulators are custom built & tested per order. Orders ship in 3-5 business days.