Shop Planted Tank
- Features Cornelius regulator body and Fabco needle valve.
- Durable, professional quality regulator and components.
- World class, custom GLA solenoid valve.
- GLA's new & advanced bubble counter sets a new standard in CO2.
- UL Listed
- 3 year warranty
- Free CO2 resistant tubing included.
- Cornelius regulator body.
- Custom GLA Solenoid
- World class solenoid valve
- Quality design and construction achieves excellence in control.
- Interior parts are stainless steel and anodized aluminum.
- All external magnetic components are encased in epoxy for durability and reliability.
- The entire coil and magnetic structure are epoxy encapsulated and rated for continuous duty.
- We are confident that our custom GLA solenoid helps make our CO2 regulators rise above the competition, it's simply the best and will outlast the rest!
- Fabco needle valve accurate to one (1) bubble every 10 seconds.
- GLA's new & advanced bubble counter sets a new standard in CO2 regulators. Features built in filtration & check valve to eliminate entry of moisture into internal components of regulator.
- Dual Check Valves to eliminate entry of moisture into internal components of regulator
- GLA bubble counter with built in check valve
- Clippard check valve built in between bubble counter and needle valve
- Dual gauge (tank volume and flow pressure / working pressure).
- UL Listed. Forged brass and die cast for durability and accurate machining.
- Stainless steel valve seats for high corrosion resistance.
- Stainless steel inlet filter.
- Molded nylon inlet seal.
- Constant pressure supply at high output flow rates.
- Six (6) foot electrical cord.
- Custom built by hand, pressure tested, and leak tested in the USA.
- Three (3) Year Full Warranty
- 5 feet of CO2 Resistant Tubing is included for free.
- Installation: CGA-320 threads
- Output Pressure Gauge: 0 - 60 PSI
- Tank / High Pressure Gauge: 0 - 2000 PSI
- Integral PRV: Pressure Relief Valve releases at 51 - 53 PSI
Customize the manifold of the Choice CO2 Regulator. Custom manifolds are built onto the regulator and include bubble counters and needle valves. Supply CO2 to up to six aquariums with one regulator. Installed needle valves will match that of CO2 regulator purchased.
Shipping, Warranty & Returns
- CO2 Regulators are hand-built, per order, then pressure and leak tested for up to 24 hours prior to shipment.
- Upon purchase, CO2 regulators may take between 3 - 5 days to build and test prior to shipment.
- All Sales are Final. We do not accept returns on CO2 Regulators.
- CO2 Regulators are covered under a 3 year Full Warranty.