Cal Aqua Labs' CLIP is the first CO2 checker that can be mounted or hung on all four sides of the aquarium, allowing greater flexibility in the device's placement within the aquarium. It's low visual profile takes up very little space and minimizes distraction from your aquascape. For rimless aquariums and nano tanks, it can also be hung on the rim (glass thickness less than 10 mm) with most of the unit outside the tank. Provides unsurpassed clarity, greatly minimizes the amount of equipment inside the aquarium, preventing debris buildup on the unit itself. The white background behind the bulb makes color readings easy and accurate. Unique anti-wick design prevents water from being pulled outside the aquarium when it is filled up to the brim.
The "CLIP" is hand-crafted using only the highest quality, laboratory-grade, borosilicate glass for maximum strength, durability, and visual clarity. Each piece is unique.
- Highly flexible placement
- Can be hung on the rim of rimless aquariums (glass thickness less than 10 mm)
- Solid white background behind bulb provides easy and accurate reading
- Provides a clear and accurate reading of CO2 levels.
- Low visual profile
- Supplied with 15ml Indicator Solution (4dKH). No mixing nor preparation required.
- Approximate size without suction cup: 3.5 cm x 5 cm (W x H)