Our aluminum CO2 diffuser is designed to be installed outside of the aquarium, inline within the outflow tubing of your canister filter, either below the aquarium or mounted to the aquarium glass. This diffuser is capable of 100% dissolution of CO2 in the aquarium water, creating a fine mist readily absorbed by plants.
- features aluminum body that easily comes apart for thorough cleaning
- features a replaceable ceramic tube so that you can ensure lifetime use and performance
- mount outside of aquarium inline within outflow tubing of canister filter
- select to fit tubing size 12/16mm ID/OD or 16/22mm ID/OD (inside diameter /outside diameter)
- Creates a super fine mist of CO2 bubbles, bubble size is less than 0.1mm diameter
- This professional quality diffuser requires a minimum of 30 psi working pressure.
- Must be used with Green Leaf Aquariums CO2 pressure rated tubing only, not for use with silicone or other brand tubing. Tubing must be acid resistant and rated for high working pressure. Compatible with all tubing sold by GLA.
- Handle diffuser carefully, do not touch ceramic. Install and remove tubing carefully.
- Do not use with bubble counter fluid or other bubble counter oils. Fill bubble counter with water only to avoid contamination of diffuser.
- Monitor and clean diffuser regularly.
Shipping, Warranty & Returns
- Diffusers are not warranted against improper use or handling. Please read all important notices listed above prior to purchase and prior to use.