Save time and money with a 10 lb cylinder. The increased capacity will allow you to refill less often and save money when you refill. In general, the average cost of refilling a 10 lb cylinder is not much more than that of a 5 lb cylinder and you get twice the amount.
- Dimensions: 7" D x 20" H
- Sherwood USA Valve
- Made of high strength 6061-T6 Aluminum alloy
- Tested in excess of 100,000 cycles at service pressure.
- Minimum burst pressure tested to 2.5 times service pressure without failure.
- Corrosion resistant interior and exterior.
- Manufactured in accordance with US Department of Transportation (DOT) 3AL.
- Manufactured in accordance with Transport Canada (TC) 3ALM requirements.
- Tanks are shipped empty