Ultimate CO2 System Includes:
- Ultimate CO2 Regulator
- Milwaukee MC122 pH controller
- Choice of 5, 10, or 15 LB CO2 cylinder
- Check valve
- Free CO2 resistant tubing
Ultimate CO2 Regulator
- Industrial grade Smith regulator body.
- Fabco NV-55 needle valve
- Super Precise needle valve
- No end-of-tank dumps
- 12 turns from shut off to full open
- 40 threads per inch for precision metering
- Dual Check Valves to eliminate entry of moisture into internal components of regulator
- Dependable High Pressure Seat - Sure-Seat technology blocks debris from entering the high pressure seat for a positive gas tight seal time after time.
- Copper-nickel filter encases the high pressure seat, protecting it from debris.
- Improved Diaghram - constructed of durable, reinforced, laminated Neoprene.
- Custom GLA Solenoid
- World class solenoid valve
- Quality design and construction achieves excellence in control.
- Interior parts are stainless steel and anodized aluminum.
- All external magnetic components are encased in epoxy for durability and reliability.
- The entire coil and magnetic structure are epoxy encapsulated and rated for continuous duty.
- We feel confident that our custom GLA solenoid helps make our CO2 regulators rise above the competition, see the difference for yourself in our blog article.
- It's simply the best!
- Fabco Needle Valve accurate to one (1)bubble every 10 seconds.
- GLA's new & advanced bubble counter sets a new standard in CO2 regulators. Features built in filtration & check valve to eliminate entry of moisture into internal components of regulator.
- Dual gauge (tank volume and flow pressure / working pressure) - features Polycarbonate shatter resistant gauge lenses.
- Auto reset safety relief valve.
- Extremely Accurate gauge readings.
- High Capacity - features high flow capabilities.
- Made in the USA from high quality, industrial grade, corrosive resistant materials.
- Innovative design provides extreme accuracy, dependability, and extended service life.
- Decay / Rise - as pressure drops in the gas cylinder, the GLA Smith series regulator is designed to minimize the resulting increase in outlet pressure, thus resulting in reduced gas costs, reduced cylinder handling, and improved accuracy.
- Constant pressure supply at high output flow rates.
- Permaseal included for lifetime seal connection between cylinder and regulator.
- Six (6) foot electrical cord.
- Custom built by hand, pressure tested, and leak tested in the USA.
- UL Listed.
- Three (3) Year Full Warranty.*
- Installation: CGA-320 threads
- Output Pressure Gauge: 0 - 100 PSI
- Tank / High Pressure Gauge: 0 - 4000 PSI
- Max inlet pressure 3000 PSI
Milwaukee MC122 PH Controller
The Milwaukee MC122 pH Controller enables you to monitor pH and maintain desired CO2 levels in your aquarium, helping your plants flourish and decreasing the level of stress to your fish caused by fluctuating CO2 concentrations. The MC122 is designed to connect to the solenoid of your CO2 regulator to regulate the release of carbon dioxide, which is directly related to pH. Once a desired pH is set, the controller will signal the solenoid valve to prompt the CO2 regulator to stop releasing or to release more CO2 in order to maintain the set pH.
- Range: 0.0 ~ 14.0PH
- Accuracy: ±0.2PH
- Resolution: 0.1PH
- User selectable Hi/Low Set Point
- Manual 2 point calibration
- Double junction pH electrode with 2m cable (BNC connector)
- Visual LED display
- Alarm indicates when reading is higher/lower than set point
- Power Supply: 12 VDC
- Mounting Kit included
- Two (2) Year Warranty
5 LB, 10 lb or 15lb Aluminum CO2 Cylinder
Select a 5lb, 10lb or 15lb CO2 Cylinder. Made of Aluminum.
Check Valve permits flow in one direction only. Mount inline. Compatible with our CO2 resistant tubing. Tubing can be softened with warm water for easy installation on valve.
Clear CO2 Resistant Tubing - Included for FREE
Clear CO2 resistant tubing. The best CO2 tubing on the market. This is not silicone tubing through which CO2 is able to escape. With this tubing no CO2 will be wasted.
Shipping, Warranty & Returns
- CO2 Regulators are hand-built, per order, then pressure and leak tested for up to 24 hours prior to shipment.
- Upon purchase, CO2 regulators may take between 3 - 5 days to build and test prior to shipment.
- All Sales are Final. We do not accept returns on CO2 Regulators.
- CO2 Regulators are covered under a 3 year Full Warranty.