Primo CO2 System Includes:
- Primo CO2 Regulator with super precise Fabco NV-55 needle valve
- Dual outlet timer
- Choice of 5, 10 or 15 LB CO2 cylinder
- Check valve
- Free CO2 resistant tubing
Primo CO2 Regulator
- Cornelius regulator body.
- Custom GLA Solenoid
- World class solenoid valve
- Quality design and construction achieves excellence in control.
- Interior parts are stainless steel and anodized aluminum.
- All external magnetic components are encased in epoxy for durability and reliability.
- The entire coil and magnetic structure are epoxy encapsulated and rated for continuous duty.
- We feel confident that our custom GLA solenoid helps make our CO2 regulators rise above the competition, see the difference for yourself in our blog article.
- It's simply the best!
- Fabco NV-55 needle valve
- Super Precise needle valve
- No end-of-tank dumps
- 12 turns from shut off to full open
- 40 threads per inch for precision metering
- GLA's new & advanced bubble counter sets a new standard in CO2 regulators. Features built in filtration & check valve to eliminate entry of moisture into internal components of regulator.
- Dual Check Valves to eliminate entry of moisture into internal components of regulator
- GLA bubble counter with built in check valve
- Clippard check valve built in between bubble counter and needle valve
- Dual gauge (tank volume and flow pressure / working pressure).
- UL Listed. Forged brass and die cast for durability and accurate machining.
- Stainless steel valve seats for high corrosion resistance.
- Stainless steel inlet filter.
- Molded nylon inlet seal.
- Constant pressure supply at high output flow rates.
- Permaseal included for lifetime seal connection between cylinder and regulator.
- Six (6) foot electrical cord.
- Custom built by hand, pressure tested, and leak tested in the USA.
- Three (3) Year Full Warranty
- Installation: CGA-320 threads
- Output Pressure Gauge: 0 - 60 PSI
- Tank / High Pressure Gauge: 0 - 2000 PSI
- Integral PRV: Pressure Relief Valve releases at 51 - 53 PSI
Dual Outlet Timer
The perfect timer for your CO2 Regulator and lights. Plug the solenoid of the Primo Regulator into one side of this dual outlet timer to control the output of CO2 to the aquarium. Plug your aquarium lights into the other side of the timer. Set the timer to turn the Regulator and lights on in the morning at the desired time, to promote an ideal environment for plant photosynthesis. Set the timer to turn off the lights and CO2 output, in the evening. Its simple, easy to use, and very useful.
- Three-prong grounded plugs.
- Splash resistant cover to protect the timer and outlets.
- Master on / off switch.
- Front interval dial can be set to a minimum of 15 minute intervals.
- UL Listed.
5 LB, 10 lb or 15lb Aluminum CO2 Cylinder
Select a 5lb, 10lb or 15lb CO2 Cylinder. Made of Aluminum.
Check Valve permits flow in one direction only. Mount inline. Compatible with our CO2 resistant tubing. Tubing can be softened with warm water for easy installation on valve.
Clear CO2 Resistant Tubing - Included for FREE
Clear CO2 resistant tubing. The best CO2 tubing on the market. This is not silicone tubing through which CO2 is able to escape. With this tubing no CO2 will be wasted.
Shipping, Warranty & Returns
- CO2 Regulators are hand-built, per order, then pressure and leak tested for up to 24 hours prior to shipment.
- Upon purchase, CO2 regulators may take between 3 - 5 days to build and test prior to shipment.
- All Sales are Final. We do not accept returns on CO2 Regulators.
- CO2 Regulators are covered under a 3 year Full Warranty.